Johnny vs wes on nba tv | Syracusefan.com

Johnny vs wes on nba tv

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Flynn looks like his old self, wes looked pretty good also...i think flynn will start in portland next year, felton fell off big time

How great of an oppurtunity for Flynn if the Knicks were able to piece together a trade for him. They offered a trade but it was a garbage offer and got rejected. Flynn has looked very good lately.

Flynn right now would be the best healthy pg on the knicks, davis acts like hes playing at the rucker and douglas is a sg trapped in a pgs body with no passing skills

Flynn had a sweet halfcourt alley-oop pass to J.J. Hickson the other night. That Hickson is good.

Flynn had a sweet halfcourt alley-oop pass to J.J. Hickson the other night. That Hickson is good.
Why did the Cavs cut him? I would love to have Hickson, especially given Amare "made of glass" Stoudemire.

Why did the Cavs cut him? I would love to have Hickson, especially given Amare "made of glass" Stoudemire.

Or didn't they trade him for nothing? Maybe for Casspi or something like that and a future pick? From being in the area I know that they didn't like his demeanor and defense at times. They were also really high on Tristan Thompson. They probably picked the two best rookies actually. Thompson is starting to really play well. I wanted TT so bad for SU. I know they recruited him at some point at least a little.

Wes's defense has come a long way last he was complete lost on D

Was/Is Flynn to NYK serious chatter or just a fantasy on this board? That's be awesome to see him team up with Melo

Was/Is Flynn to NYK serious chatter or just a fantasy on this board? That's be awesome to see him team up with Melo

They tried to get him before they got lin but offered houston a doo doo proposal

Flynn should stay in Portland, good spot for him and he can challenge Felton next year for starter minutes, don't want him on the Knicks and I think B Davis will stick for another year as well

Or didn't they trade him for nothing? Maybe for Casspi or something like that and a future pick? From being in the area I know that they didn't like his demeanor and defense at times. They were also really high on Tristan Thompson. They probably picked the two best rookies actually. Thompson is starting to really play well. I wanted TT so bad for SU. I know they recruited him at some point at least a little.

Hickson was heading into a contract year with mixed performance (rebounding if I recall correctly). Sideshow Bob had been hurt a bunch that season and Hickson was moving back and forth between PF and C. The Cavs were going to have to either sign him long term or make him an Restricted FA. They pulled the trigger for Casspi and a pick (1st rounder I think).

The Kings are fairly deep at PF and they would have had to extend Hickson to keep him (same position as the Cavs were in and now the Blazers). He was averaging a career low PER (10) at Sacramento and a negative WS and WP48.

Oh yeah, and Keith Smart still sucks.

44cuse

A lot of those Cavs guys looked a lot more valuable when they were playing with #23. Irving doesn't seem to be really making anyone else better so far. He's getting his though...

A lot of those Cavs guys looked a lot more valuable when they were playing with #23. Irving doesn't seem to be really making anyone else better so far. He's getting his though...
Williams and West looked like the 2 best shooters of the decade because every 3 pointer they took was wide open

Williams and West looked like the 2 best shooters of the decade because every 3 pointer they took was wide open

Boobie Gibson still keeps a picture under his pillow...and weeps on road trips.

The guy is 18 years old and most of the Cavs are bums honesty. I think James had some better players around him. Kyrie and Tristan are the real deal, imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom