Join the BIG TEN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Join the BIG TEN

Idk man, it seems like every southern team we play.
As I said in another thread, only UNC and FSU stood a chance of getting getting that egregious OOB late hit call vs. Clemson that they missed. I can tell you for a 100% certainty that UVa would not have gotten that call either. It would have become another 40-year whine for the NC State fans.

If we had increased Dome capacity to 80,000 three years ago, then we got a chance. But we blew it.

join-the-navy-the-service-for-fighting-men-poster_eef52135-5868-4177-b3f5-e241599713eb_2048x.jpg

If we had increased Dome capacity to 80,000 three years ago, then we got a chance. But we blew it.
It's a pipedream anyway but...Ryan field (Northwestern) only holds 47k people and the new stadium they are going to build will hold 12,000 fewer (35k). stadium capacity is not the issue.

What is your logic for increasing to 80K when we are doing fantastic to fill up 50K twice this season?

GO to the bowl game, get healthy and join the BIG Ten...ACC has too many corrupt refs, football and basket ball
Why not join the SEC?

hey, works for me, I can drive to any of our Midwest games.

you know what also works for me? winning Powerball and retiring. that ain't happening either

Wait a sec! I thought I read here that UMass was going to be the one invited to the B1G, thereby depriving SU of the chance to join. {ducks}
Isn't "it's better to let a sleeping dogs lie" a known saying in the great state of Virginia.

Last edited:
GO to the bowl game, get healthy and join the BIG Ten...ACC has too many corrupt refs, football and basket ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom