Joseph & Jardine on 50 man Wooden Award watchlist | Syracusefan.com

Joseph & Jardine on 50 man Wooden Award watchlist

wasn't Triche on that preseason last year?

That remains as one of the biggest head-scratchers I've ever seen. Not that I don't like him, but I have no idea what led a group of voters to believe he belonged in that company after just one season which wasn't anything special.

As a Tar Heels fan I certainly like that we have 4 guys on the list. That stretches the notion of what's plausible in the minds of many I'm sure and I won't try to justify the thinking of the Wooden selection committee (or whoever makes these picks).

As you guys are on the way in to the ACC, I was happy to see that Joseph and Jardine were selected to the list, along with Ashton Gibbs from Pitt.

There weren't any dookies on the list were there?

I'm thinking there are 7 ACC players out of a list of 50. Pretty good representation there.

As a Tar Heels fan I certainly like that we have 4 guys on the list. That stretches the notion of what's plausible in the minds of many I'm sure and I won't try to justify the thinking of the Wooden selection committee (or whoever makes these picks).

As you guys are on the way in to the ACC, I was happy to see that Joseph and Jardine were selected to the list, along with Ashton Gibbs from Pitt.

There weren't any dookies on the list were there?

I'm thinking there are 7 ACC players out of a list of 50. Pretty good representation there.
Hobbit, outside of UNC and Duke, how is the rest of the ACC supposed to be this year? How many NCAA bids do you expect?

*(#$ the ACC.

Thanks for being cordial.

EDIT: Cut out all the nasty things I said. Plus, worked on grammer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom