Josh Wright | Syracusefan.com

Josh Wright

TheGov3304

Scout Team
Anyone know what former Utica-Proctor great Josh Wright is up to? To this day, one of the best high school players I have seen play live.

Last few things I heard about him was being busted for stealing credit cards and picking up a prostitute.

That was years ago though.

Last few things I heard about him was being busted for stealing credit cards and picking up a prostitute.

That's the last that I have heard as well

I remember at some point in the late 00's he was playing a few games at the University of Ottawa - if I remember correctly he was nothing special even in the Canadian university level.

Says the guy in Nevada ;) Seriously though, would it have made news there other than if he used the stolen credit cards for the prostitute? (which doesnt sound like half bad of an idea, now that youve made me ponder it)

And to answer the earlier people, I've never done it, but little doubt in my mind that you can use them in Nevada where it's legal as our founders would have intended it.

Visa and mastercard surely couldnt care less, and as a matter of fact Id imagine wish it were legal universally, along with any other sort of free commerce. Discover, well I'm not sure about them. I guess they handle disputes more in favor if the the customer than merchant, so that could come into play.

People will be chipped soon enough(some are already, they just havent been monetized yet), and it will no longer be a joke about where on the body to swipe, although by then cash will be illegal like in India, and any "black/grey market"(outside the matrix of establishment control) activities will be much harder to control. No transactions will be private anymore. Yeah your government is really working for you people...and we around being "deniers"(lol at that stupid term's usage) of Boeheim's proclamation of last season being the 2nd best ever, instead of seeing the handwriting on the wall.

Like Gladiator said, you can degrade peoples' conditions in every way and they won't say anything, as long as you dont take their amusement away. Pay attention to who controls our entertainment, and what else they control, and the dots will connect themselves as foretold over 120 years ago. The folks who run society use much more than law to control speech and behavior. Take heed you heathens!

(thats right, i can see this thread being bumped in post apocalyptic times, and people looking to me like they did in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome)

Last edited:
Anyone know what former Utica-Proctor great Josh Wright is up to? To this day, one of the best high school players I have seen play live.

Lives & works a pretty good job in Utica. Keeps a relatively low profile & has matured & stayed out of trouble. Has also given back by working with the community's youth.

Glad to see a post about Wright and mentioning Proctor!! Props to Utica, a proud part of the 315!

Lives & works a pretty good job in Utica. Keeps a relatively low profile & has matured & stayed out of trouble. Has also given back by working with the community's youth.

I've heard he's a heck of a player in the local Rec leagues too.

Says the guy in Nevada ;) Seriously though, would it have made news there other than if he used the stolen credit cards for the prostitute? (which doesnt sound like half bad of an idea, now that youve made me ponder it)

And to answer the earlier people, I've never done it, but little doubt in my mind that you can use them in Nevada where it's legal as our founders would have intended it.

It's easier to pick a woman up more than to pick a hooker up from the picture on the business card.

It's easier to pick a woman up more than to pick a hooker up from the picture on the business card.

Im not sure I get it... I seriously havent had my caffeine today, I am trying to quit for awhile due to competitive blood testing(no joke) soon in Daytona Beach.

Im not sure I get it... I seriously havent had my caffeine today, I am trying to quit for awhile due to competitive blood testing(no joke) soon in Daytona Beach.

Nah. I'm wasted, didn't come out right.

It's easier to pick up normal and hotter women than it is to find a good looking hooker.

After reading the title Josh Wright, my first thought was oh no he's dead. I'm relived that's not the case. At least to our knowledge.

me too. not even kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom