JPO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JPO

Isnt' there no contact with a recruit from tomorrow to signing day? Just wondering because having a visit doesn't make much sense if that is the case.

Isnt' there no contact with a recruit from tomorrow to signing day? Just wondering because having a visit doesn't make much sense if that is the case.
Sounds like he is not signing on Wednesday and will make visits after that.

I dont think we have much of a chance with this kid. I believe he will remain with rutgers unless the new head coach fires his recruiting and position coach

I dont think we have much of a chance with this kid. I believe he will remain with rutgers unless the new head coach fires his recruiting and position coach

Which won't likely happen right away if at all this year anyway. Even though he is waiting until after Wednesday so he can make another visit, the pressure will be on to make a decision pretty quickly.

Everyone's favorite NJ whipping boy Rob Moore has done a great job with this kid.. who knows what will happen but possibly for one more too

Everyone's favorite NJ whipping boy Rob Moore has done a great job with this kid.. who knows what will happen but possibly for one more too
True. Some on the board think they really have the inside scoop based on a blog or tweet they saw.

OrangeFizz Orange Fizz
Julian Pinnix-Odrick "down to SU, Mich St" after Schiano departure.JPO visited Cuse this wkend..more 2 come on how his visit went soon -Fitz

Wow must mean that flood didnt get the job

I think we're in this more than people think. As noted above Moore has done a good job with JPO and I believe Moore is also good friends with one of his coaches (might be an SU connection).

Even though RU retaining Flood may put them back in the mix, I do feel he was a little perturbed about the whole situation and how it went down. His brother who plays for the Dolphins has tweeted a little about the Rutgers situation and has been giving him advice on looking around and finding the right fit. Hopefully his visit to the Hill really opened up his eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom