JPO | Syracusefan.com

JPO

Hearing pinnix-Odrick is having a good time. Btw, one of his coaches has strong ties to the cuse football program so that can't hurt.

heard he may not sign on NSD for what its worth

Hearing pinnix-Odrick is having a good time. Btw, one of his coaches has strong ties to the cuse football program so that can't hurt.

Any thoughts Deep on the type of impact JPO will have next season - regardless of where he signs?

Any thoughts Deep on the type of impact JPO will have next season - regardless of where he signs?

Personally, I think his impact will be on the scout team while he redshirts.

Saw the four recruits at the game yesterday, all of them were pretty big. They started off to the left of the student section on the first level. One had on a red sweatshirt. Hope he exchanged it for an Orange one before the day was done. Have been expecting to see one of the services do a story but nothing yet.

Saw the four recruits at the game yesterday, all of them were pretty big. They started off to the left of the student section on the first level. One had on a red sweatshirt. Hope he exchanged it for an Orange one before the day was done. Have been expecting to see one of the services do a story but nothing yet.

Forgive me if I missed this and it was posted before, but other than JPO who was here?

the rutgers booster and recruit writer Hellman has a Pinnix update as of 12pm today on their premium message board. I'd suspect a homer article from him any time now. I found it curious that he had some news at noon today. must have JPO on speed dial.

I think if JPO flips to Cuse that is a big win.

Oops edit. Hellman has a Pinnix article up right now.

http://syracuse.At their request, t... being blocked from this site./2/1153266.html

I believe there were a couple other Rutgers commits in attendance yesterday -possibly Longa (LB) and Giacona (TE)?

Sounds like Longa and Giacona were actually at BC...I think I'd rather them stay with the Girls than go to BC at this point.

We-Are-BC_normal.jpg
BCeaglejoe BCeagleJoe

former Rutgers recruits Longa and Giacone visiting BC. good sign
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If their impression is based in part on the crowd at the hope game, not a good sign for BC
At least it would be easy to spot them on TV.

BC crowd looked like a LeMoyne game crowd

Sounds like Longa and Giacona were actually at BC...I think I'd rather them stay with the Girls than go to BC at this point.
true

but they could have driven up to Cuse for early game yesterday and then drove out to Boston this morning.

Heard Julian Pinnix-Odrick loved the visit, the basketball game, the school but plans on seeing MSU next weekend & probably won't sign on LOI day.

At least it would be easy to spot them on TV.

BC crowd looked like a LeMoyne game crowd

Hey, not all Jesuit schools are a G'Town or Marquette when it comes to hoops.

Marrone, sending Moore to NJ, what the hell does he think he's doing? Doesn't he know that screwed any chance of getting the kid to visit?

Yea, Moore has done a bang-up job in New Jersey since he got here.

Marrone, sending Moore to NJ, what the hell does he think he's doing? Doesn't he know that screwed any chance of getting the kid to visit?
I get what you're trying to do with these types of comments, but it really doesn't help your cause.

Maybe we can get Garcia to flip...he is supposed to talk to brantley tonight as well
I'm not sure if he will get to talk to Brantley tonight. Harold tweeted 5 hours ago that they missed their flight out. He is in the air but I am sure that he is learning the joys of flying to the east coast from that area of the country.

TOS has JPO seriously considering Syracuse, although he does have another visit apparently going by the headline.

I don't give a rats @ss on the semantics...just LAND the kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom