Class of 2018 - JUCO DB Duwayne Johnson (DC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO DB Duwayne Johnson (DC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE

What's going on here?

Not sure but the rest of the players report the first week of July so if he's not there by then i'm going to say it's not happening.

Not sure but the rest of the players report the first week of July so if he's not there by then i'm going to say it's not happening.

Agreed but truly he’s got til the first day of camp. Think jucos would have 2 summer sessions of classes.

C’mon. Do it already.
B60EC5E9-944E-4BF8-A0D6-957C52D5D7BA.gif

On last night's Match Game, there was a question about the Rock.

Ain't gonna repeat the answers here. :cool::p:rolleyes:

I thought he weighed more, but great to have him officially on the roster.

Man, this is an unexpected windfall. Terrific development for our secondary.

The way this coaching staff is turning the roster over in such a short amount of time has been VERY impressive. Will be interesting to see if this kid lands at FS or stays at corner. Either way -- improved depth, depth, depth.

Huge. This is going to impact THIS season. Fantastic. HCDFB stayed on him and it paid off. He has a fortunate habit of getting highly rated guys late in the game. DJ adds depth, skills and experience. I looked at his offer sheet out of HS - a who's who of colleges. And the added bonhomie of 2 Woodson players already in the fold with Hendrix and Wallace. Very excited. He's going to love finally playing big boy football in the ACC. He must be close to 20 by now.