Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Alton Robinson(OK) Signed/ Eligible to Play Immediately | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Alton Robinson(OK) Signed/ Eligible to Play Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person being a football player will never change my views on domestic violence. There's absolutely no reason to put yourself in a position where you are putting your hands on a woman. Plain and simple. I'm sure the staff has done their due diligence and everyone deserves a second chance. Doesn't mean I have to support it.
Bullsht. I can certainly think of one instance. CuseLegacy knows what I mean.

Discussion is always good and should be promoted but maybe it should be discussed on the off topic board and not a recruits thread. Anyway we can clip these conversations out of this thread and move it to a better location to discuss? Go Cuse!

Discussion is always good and should be promoted but maybe it should be discussed on the off topic board and not a recruits thread. Anyway we can clip these conversations out of this thread and move it to a better location to discuss? Go Cuse!
Technically he isn't a recruit...he is a player on the team. But I agree that the topic has been talked out here. Any other discussion can take place on the football forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom