Class of 2023 - JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24)

Looking at the photos on Wilson’s thread from last weekend he looks way bigger than what some sites have him list. They state 6’5 290. He looks bigger than Wilson that’s listed at 300 pounds.

darts win GIF
This guy has no clue he's now the star of our board

Now this was a nice halftime surprise! Huge get!! Up next Mazz?

As I think Hastings is ours.
I so hope Hastings is ours. I think he is really debating on SU and Missouri. ,Mizz has a good team, I just hope he knows he will get alot of PT and he will be a super star with us. Plus will a bit closer to his home in Canada.

I so hope Hastings is ours. I think he is really debating on SU and Missouri. ,Mizz has a good team, I just hope he knows he will get alot of PT and he will be a super star with us. Plus will a bit closer to his home in Canada.
Mizzu already picked up 2 DT from the portal. Has another 6 on the roster. He will get a lot more playing time at su.

Plus there's probably going to be at least 70-75 scholarship players so I bet it's going to be pretty competitive.
Right now its at 81 and could be higher depending it any other transfers make it for Jan. Not all will practice, such as OG or Dave W.

As a former 300 pound defensive tackle, I absolutely love his tape.

When he gets extension, he’s able to shed so easily. The way he drops his hips and changes direction is also really impressive for someone his size.

He played some 5 tech in his highlight that showed he needs some work getting out of his stance, but that can be corrected with good coaching.

We are so f*ing back.
Love this!. But also. What up with that? Usually when the hips are loose, they also explode out of their stance. Bend usually goes with change of direction.

Big guys should loosen their hips, every day. (Rolling, etc.) I like the shuttle when looking at hips. I'd expect this guy to hit like a ton of bricks, if we put him in A 4 point, on his knees.

What are you seeing thats off? Genuinely curious. Some big guys can bend their back side 2 or 3 inches off the floor, and instantly pop back up. Others can't. Hips seem loose. Curious on stance...

And the program knows it’s important to get local coverage. Dino moving on here helps as you have a new coaching staff who gets importance of selling the program locally. All coming together.
There were other journalists on the PS in recent years that have advocated doing football recruiting stories. It was the PS that said no. They weren't interested in that type of coverage of the football program.

They
Ha, right. It's gonna be need to not let their weight balloon. So refreshing. It's weird both Dino and JB had this thing of avoiding players w big bodies, just odd.
They said they couldnt or didnt want big bodies which as i said for a bit means we are gonna get pushed everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom