Class of 2016 - JUCO OT Malcolm Pridgeon (NY) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 JUCO OT Malcolm Pridgeon (NY) Offered

I think I want Pridgeon to sign up as badly as I want Haskins. Well, probably not at that level. But this kid would be HUGE.

I didn't see - how many years of eligibility will he have, 2 or 3?
I believe he's got 3 to play 2 but this kid walks in and starts for us next year and imo can be our next OT to get Drafted

Antonio Anderson... wow what a blast from the past. I was actually surprised that he was picked by the Cowboys when he was... He always had the physical tools. Until his senior year he really didn't produce on the field. Hope he helps connect Syracuse with downstate. Brooklyn native.

According to Scout we are in really good shape, Cuse has been his dream school since 7th grade. He seems really down to earth and humble so like Robert I don't think the big name schools mean much to him unless they are a perfect fit. Ours to lose.

According to Scout we are in really good shape, Cuse has been his dream school since 7th grade. He seems really down to earth and humble so like Robert I don't think the big name schools mean much to him unless they are a perfect fit. Ours to lose.
If that's the case, hopefully he can get up for a visit and SU can lock him in sooner rather than later. Let's keep that positive momentum going!

Question - do the same rules apply for JUCO recruits, in terms of contact? Like, are they under the "evaluation period" too, or whatever? Or do they live by separate rules?

Question - do the same rules apply for JUCO recruits, in terms of contact? Like, are they under the "evaluation period" too, or whatever? Or do they live by separate rules?

Good question. I know their signing period is different but I don't know if they follow the same recruiting rules as a HS prospect.

What's our record again with kids that say Syracuse is their "dream school"?

What's our record again with kids that say Syracuse is their "dream school"?

Julius Hodge and Doron Lamb say it's a poor record.

Julius Hodge and Doron Lamb say it's a poor record.
In this case, though, I have a feeling the coaches will go all out to make sure they have the best line possible in place for RW.

I would hope they would be going all out as it is.
So would I...but I have to believe it's a little bit of added motivation to keep their star recruit happy knowing he's going to have studs up front opening holes.

So would I...but I have to believe it's a little bit of added motivation to keep their star recruit happy knowing he's going to have studs up front opening holes.
And you can tell these guys that they will be blocking for a top notch running back and potentially quarterback as well. They can be part of the resurgence of their dream school.

Love this development. Let's land this big fella.

Love this development. Let's land this big fella.

We've got a lot going for us in this recruitment. Lots of strong selling points. It's really one we should be able to take care of, and need to take care of.

We've got a lot going for us in this recruitment. Lots of strong selling points. It's really one we should be able to take care of, and need to take care of.

Yep. Wish we had 3 of him last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom