Class of 2023 - JUCO RB Deston Hawkins (CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/23/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO RB Deston Hawkins (CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/23/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily wrote at least one article announcing Hawkins was coming to Syracuse.

I think she went to the cuse.com web site and looked at all the RBs listed on their roster. They unfortunately do not do a good job keeping it up to date. I don't think they are going to update it until early August.
Unfortunately, this may be one reason that some call it the "Sub-Standard" ;)

This kid is at least physically ready to play through a grinding ACC season. Price is too, I guess, but Hawkins may have the advantage of being better in the passing game. Frosh are to slight to count on right away. Anything from them or Pena, would be frosting.

Im bumping this post because he just became a very important player for us.
Hes about Tucks size andlike tuck a one cut back. He is going to play a ton if quint is out
It says on his eval he can catch the ball. This looks like the heir apparent to LeQuint.

The other thing is that LeQuint is still kind of slight. We might have been dealing with this if he got injured. Hawkins and Price have bigger builds and might be able to take the pounding and be more durable. Although Tucker was thick and played hurt all last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom