JUCO Visit - Anyone know if the Arizona Western OLs are still visiting? | Syracusefan.com

JUCO Visit - Anyone know if the Arizona Western OLs are still visiting?

VirginiaOrange

2nd String
The two OL that were supposed to be visiting the 18th sounded interesting. Anyone know if they are still planning to come out. I suppose if Atkins leaves, they might cancel too.

The two OL that were supposed to be visiting the 18th sounded interesting. Anyone know if they are still planning to come out. I suppose if Atkins leaves, they might cancel too.
should be visiting, yes.

Bnoro do you think we will retain all of the commits? If not who goes
We need to wait and see who stays and goes for assistants.

Think Provo will need to be re-recruited, Hack was the big reason he came here. Think if Adkins leaves Burton might look around. Gus I think will stay Orange. Same with Wilson, not sure if he has other comparable offers. Laray might be a tough land here. JUCO's are pretty much locked in.

Think Provo will need to be re-recruited, Hack was the big reason he came here. Think if Adkins leaves Burton might look around. Gus I think will stay Orange. Same with Wilson, not sure if he has other comparable offers. Laray might be a tough land here. JUCO's are pretty much locked in.
I was trying to figure out where Laray might end up. He was down to Tenn and us and Tenn has a new coach too. West Virginia? Rutgers?

I was trying to figure out where Laray might end up. He was down to Tenn and us and Tenn has a new coach too. West Virginia? Rutgers?
Won't a lot of it will come down to numbers at the other schools? Is he at the top of the list of anyone better than us? Do the other programs he is looking at have any openings left for him? Are they offering unconditional schollies at this point?

I thought Laray had a pretty good relationship with Anselmo. Wasn't anselmo his recruiter?

I thought Laray had a pretty good relationship with Anselmo. Wasn't anselmo his recruiter?
Yep. Couldn't remember who his recruiter was for a second. I hope Anselmo takes one more year before retirement, I'd be worried if he left about NYC recruiting. Those guys love "the godfather".

I think i read something about him saying that if Anselmo isn't there he definitely won't be committing. Might have been another player though.

Is anyone else looking at Burton?

Dionte Savage now has a Texas Tech offer. That could make landing him much tougher

Isn't Burton a Jan enrollee?

I guess we'll know in a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom