Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be a WR leaving then. RTB seems like the most obvious. Any guesses?

Gotta be a WR leaving then. RTB seems like the most obvious. Any guesses?
Not necessarily. Someone posted SU-Clemson-Alabama WR#'s comparisons the other day and we're still under their limits.

Not necessarily. Someone posted SU-Clemson-Alabama WR#'s comparisons the other day and we're still under their limits.

I did. Alabama carries 18 on their roster (could include walkons.) Clemson 15 same thing might include walkons.

We have 11 scholarship WRs right now minus Custis and 10 minus Butler who looks like he'll be moved to DB. You need more than 10. If each of our 4 WR spots went 3 deep that'd be 12.

If we project out to 2019, excluding Butler we have 11:

Sean Riley Sr.
Trishton Jackson Jr.
Nykeim Johnson Jr.
Cameron Jordan So.
Taj Harris So.
Sharod Johnson So.
Russell Thompson-Bishop So.
Cooper Lutz R-Fr.
Anthony Queeley R-Fr.
Ed Hendrix R-Fr.
Courtney Jackson - Fr

We could add 1 or even 2 without attrition and we should always look to improve the rosters. That's how you win. If Mapps makes the team better than bring him in.

this kid is either a silent transfer(silent on the staff's end) or a total troll. really hope it's the former not the latter, would love to add him to the roster

When do students report back from break? Might be a good time to start checking the student directory to see if any Hemphill-Mapps are listed.
Classes start back up on the 14th but that doesn't mean he would be enrolling in January...if he is transferring to Syracuse.

this kid is either a silent transfer(silent on the staff's end) or a total troll. really hope it's the former not the latter, would love to add him to the roster
I think he's trolling for some odd reason

Yea hes not trolling his old high school coach who he has a great relationship with.

Probably waiting for grades maybe? Also other players to depart perhaps.

Likely grades and the fact that his improved grades likely came out during the dead period

The next milestone is the Feb signing day. I'd bet we won't hear much till after.

As far as I know he did not leave Texas because of grades. Assuming his GPA is fine, my guess would be that he doesn't have the required number of credits towards graduation making him eligible. Might have work to do to catch up on credit hours.

I think you can only legally have 22 at a time. Otherwise a 5 yard penalty “too many balls on the field”
I think you miscounted, you can technically have 23 balls on the field at one time. However you only want one of those being played with... at least on the field.

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week... don't forget to tip the waiters.

panda facepalm.gif

As far as I know he did not leave Texas because of grades. Assuming his GPA is fine, my guess would be that he doesn't have the required number of credits towards graduation making him eligible. Might have work to do to catch up on credit hours.
he didn't leave Texas because of grades, but that doesn't mean grades aren't an issue.

If this young man does come to the Hill the competition for the top 6 spots will be quite the dog fight.

It's great that Dino is bringing in all these WRs but are we going to start playing with three footballs at a time? How do we have playing time for our ten WRs?
Run 100 plays per game score 77 points per game it'll be no problem =D

Status
Not open for further replies.