Judah Mintz: 76ers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz: 76ers

Would think so as well. Stay closer (literally) to try to catch on down the road if he shows something before pulling the rip cord for overseas.
Agree. G League makes sense for the first couple years. But when you get to the point of Elijah Hughes, it makes sense that it's time to make as much money as you can.

My guess is G league
Same, for at least a year probably two to hang onto the dream (I'd do that).

I think he is going to have issues in the g league, any player who had similar athleticism as Mintz while not making him look bad" didn't make him look very good and the G league is full of guys who are Judah but a skill or two better. I guess he gets lost in the fold pretty quickly.

I know nothing, but it seems like Judah has a reputation, only worked out for 2 teams pre draft, no 2 way offer, and you don't hear much good about him. After Greenberg annihilated him on national TV it seems like common knowledge.

Nice game for Judah tonight. Played 19 mins and scored 16 points. Shot 5-7 including a 3 and was 5-5 from the line. For the +/- folks he had a team best +15.

He was working his butt off on defense. He’s very disruptive. It also looks to me like he’s gotten a little thicker.
No doubt. He plays like he belongs. Pity he got stuck in the corner as part of the 3-guard offense 6ers were running.

Last edited:
I watched some of the game last night and was pretty impressed. Definitely feel like it was wise to go pro, so he can't lean on the skills he has for the college game that don't really translate. Seems to be working on the all around game. The shot still will stop him from getting a true chance at the NBA this year, but give him a couple years in G league and see what working 24/7 on it with pro coaches can do.

I watched some of the game last night and was pretty impressed. Definitely feel like it was wise to go pro, so he can't lean on the skills he has for the college game that don't really translate. Seems to be working on the all around game. The shot still will stop him from getting a true chance at the NBA this year, but give him a couple years in G league and see what working 24/7 on it with pro coaches can do.
Hope he takes to coaching and criticism a little bit better than he did at SU.

Rooting for him. But the shot is broken. Needs to be willing to work on revamping it entirely. As a guard, if your shot is that broken, you better be Russell Westbrook. He isn't that, unfortunately.

He was working his butt off on defense. He’s very disruptive. It also looks to me like he’s gotten a little thicker.
I thought he looked thicker too which, in the short time since leaving the hill, leaves me again questioning our S&C program.

I have not followed any summer league games, but just looking at the 76ers last 4 box scores, Judah has played a total of 69 minutes and he has a total of 2 assists. At the same time I see he has been getting to the line a bunch! Has he been just slashing like he did at Cuse or if he is passing, are his teammates just missing? Ironically, also what happened at Cuse

I have not followed any summer league games, but just looking at the 76ers last 4 box scores, Judah has played a total of 69 minutes and he has a total of 2 assists. At the same time I see he has been getting to the line a bunch! Has he been just slashing like he did at Cuse or if he is passing, are his teammates just missing? Ironically, also what happened at Cuse
Haven't watched him but sounds like he's playing off the ball a lot.

I still believe he makes the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom