Judah Mintz: 76ers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz: 76ers

This and this.

Would love to see him do great - because that benefits the Cuse brand and image.

But it's hard to see how he makes the NBA.
He's a SG who can't shoot.
And a PG who isn't a creator and facilitator.
Not an NBA player. As others have mentioned he's not a shooting guard and doesn't create enough to be a point

I think it’s weird to second guess a players choices about their future

I’m rooting for him to get where he wants to go
For some reason It makes people feel superior to put down guys who are actually living their dreams despite theirs having died long ago

You can lease a car for a year and they will say the NIL is worth for the entire amount of the car.
I'll take what came with what the car came with over whatever Judah is getting. Had 2 years left too

He's on the same deal as Buddy correct? Seems to be a little more mocking of the deal for Judah...I don't like his game and don't think he's an NBA player, but an Exhibit 10 is better than nothing.

6 minutes.
2 points/2 assists/1 reb
Played the least minutes of anyone listed as a guard off the bench tonight in a blowout win vs a New Zealand team. Also important to note that is without two starters playing tonight (Embiid and George).

6 minutes.
2 points/2 assists/1 reb
Played the least minutes of anyone listed as a guard off the bench tonight in a blowout win vs a New Zealand team. Also important to note that is without two starters playing tonight (Embiid and George).

I don’t think the expectation is that he’ll be on the sixers this year. He’ll be on their g league team. They also have 21 guys rostered.

I don’t think the expectation is that he’ll be on the sixers this year. He’ll be on their g league team. They also have 21 guys rostered.
Agree. If he was seriously being considered (which an exhibit 10 doesn’t suggest) for a roster spot he would have seen more minutes and got in ahead of some of their other bench guards in their opening preseason game.