Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are there any realistic options this late? Grad transfers only, I understand.

Quinnerly, is that the kid we recruited years ago?

And then there's a freshman from NJ, right?
Freshman from NJ committed to Louisville I believe.

Yup very well could be the case. And I wouldn’t put it past an agent to leverage a team to “leak that he might be their pick” to convince him to stay in the draft. Agents don’t get a pct of NIL, they do get a piece of your nba/g league deal.
I thought agents loved NIL because they get a larger piece of the deal(s) than other endorsement deals

OK, let’s make this interesting…

Who would you prefer as SU’s starting PG next season:
1. Judah Mintz
2. Jahvon Quinerly

Hopefully Judah will realize that one year will absolutely fly by and he will be in a better situation come this time next year before ya know it.

Hopefully Judah will realize that one year will absolutely fly by and he will be in a better situation come this time next year before ya know it.
honestly if he doesnt want to come back...it might be the best for all parties that he doesnt

he has to own and want any decision he makes...

a digruntled star player is not a great thing to deal with, either

honestly if he doesnt want to come back...it might be the best for all parties that he doesnt

I don’t think he’s disgruntled but I do think there are extenuating circumstances that lead me to believe he’s staying in the draft.

Exactly. Whether he’s in the G League or here, he’s going to play like he’s in the G League.

If he wants to move on, then I’ll be happy for him, and hoping for the best. I don’t think he would come back and be disgruntled. If he felt that way then he would just stay in the draft. I will say that I don’t want him to come back and turn his year into a selfish audition. Which I don’t see happening, and Red wouldn’t have it.

Last edited:
OK, let’s make this interesting…

Who would you prefer as SU’s starting PG next season:
1. Judah Mintz
2. Jahvon Quinerly
I think that our ceiling is higher with Judah and floor is higher with JQ.

I’d rather have Judah because there is a universe where he is an All-American next season but we’re a tournament team either way.

Might?

No one here has more info than Judah. And he is going to wait as long as he needs to get all the info he can before finalizing what I think was his decision all the long.
Agree with the "has more info", but this is a draft - players don't know where they're going (other than Victor) until they're drafted.

Please do tell

I don’t know what those circumstances are but I’m led to believe that the decision to stay in the draft might not be entirely his own. Who knows, though? As others have said, this entire thing has been kept very close to the vest and no one really knows for sure one way or another where this ends up. I guess we’ll know for sure in 28 hours or less.

Hey this kid has made it dramatic for us I will say that for true. I don’t think this thread can get to 200 by tomorrow. I’m predicting 177

Hey this kid has made it dramatic for us I will say that for true. I don’t think this thread can get to 200 by tomorrow. I’m predicting 177
Agree it will not get to 200....unless there are more "stupid" posts like this. Once we see the white smoke/black smoke the "testing the draft" will be complete. Closr this thread and move on. Continue to hit myself over the head for chasing this thread.
Good luck Judah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors