Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320-193445_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320-193445_Instagram.jpg
    983.9 KB · Views: 361
Mike Waters was on Orange Nation before he announced and said he expected him to test the waters, but thought he’d return next year. The early indications currently is he’s a second round pick. If he came back I could see him go late lottery.

Mike Waters was on Orange Nation before he announced and said he expected him to test the waters, but thought he’d return next year. The early indications currently is he’s a second round pick. If he came back I could see him go late lottery.

Glad to see he also didn't enter his name into the portal to go with thus if he returns its here...

He could even go earlier than that tbh

Reread a few times to make sure this wasn’t a Quincy type “I’m maintaining my eligibility but not at Syracuse” announcement. Shouldn’t surprise anyone but some of the names we’ve been linked to make more sense since we’ll have to hedge.

Can we get to the ear of our old friend Troy Weaver and have him strongly recommend Judah return for another year?

Reread a few times to make sure this wasn’t a Quincy type “I’m maintaining my eligibility but not at Syracuse” announcement. Shouldn’t surprise anyone but some of the names we’ve been linked to make more sense since we’ll have to hedge.

Can we get to the ear of our old friend Troy Weaver and have him strongly recommend Judah return for another year?
Quincy’s numbers at oregon were rough

I sincerely doubt he would go in the first round his shooting is just not good enough and the decision making needs to improve

After another year here? He absolutely could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom