Judah On GTown's Portal Wishlist? | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Judah On GTown's Portal Wishlist?

Great reminder. I think sometimes folks forget the impact that Benny made on this year's team (in not a good way). It wasn't just losing a player, it had a domino effect that impacted everyone on the court (and coaching staff). That really hurt.
I was an early and big Benny supporter but understood with that attitude and disrespect he had for team mates and the coaches, he had to go.

Do you believe that the exodus we are seeing from the team had anything to do with him (meaning players did not like the way he was asked to leave) or is it the players that left no longer (some never) fit in the team‘s desired make-up or direction?

I was an early and big Benny supporter but understood with that attitude and disrespect he had for team mates and the coaches, he had to go.

Do you believe that the exodus we are seeing from the team had anything to do with him (meaning players did not like the way he was asked to leave) or is it the players that left no longer (some never) fit in the team‘s desired make-up or direction?
The players that are leaving are not good enough to play at SU. That’s the bottom line. That includes Copeland too.

All good things and kidding mostly!
Most of the DC schools are his girlfriend's interest so he's just along for the ride and tours. He actually liked American more as he seems to like schools built into the city (Michigan is his favorite and another example) and thought Georgetown was more of a self-contained campus.

Not really sure why he likes the city vibe but to each their own.
For college I totally get the city vibe, but immediately after college i was like No get me out of this place ASAP

All good things and kidding mostly!
Most of the DC schools are his girlfriend's interest so he's just along for the ride and tours. He actually liked American more as he seems to like schools built into the city (Michigan is his favorite and another example) and thought Georgetown was more of a self-contained campus.

Not really sure why he likes the city vibe but to each their own.
My son is at George Washington and loves the school and DC. It gave me an excuse to go to the SU-Georgetown game this year.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.jpeg
    IMG_0464.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
I live across the street from Howard, and while I absolutely love my neighborhood, I feel like it's just not at all what I would have wanted out of college personally. I definitely preferred college feeling like its own thing.
I went to Boston University for grad school, which has no campus to speak of, just buildings all over Kenmore Square. It was nice to walk along the Charles River paths and walkways and hang out. There are grassy and greenway areas near the Charles and the Esplanade area. I thought it was pretty cool and fun to go to school there, step out of class and pop into a record store (that's how old I am), bar, restaurant, coffee shop, clothing store, bike shop, hiking store, sporting goods, etc. Absolutely zero need for a car, in fact it was hindrance to find and pay for parking. Just take the T all over the city.

Last edited:
I went to Boston University for grad school, which has no campus to speak of, just buildings all over Kenmore Square. It was nice to walk along the Charles River paths and walkways and hang out. There are grassy and greenway areas near the Charles and the Esplanade area. I thought it was pretty cool and fun to go to school there, step out of class and pop into a record store (that's how old I am), bar, restaurant, coffee shop, clothing store, bike shop, hiking store, sporting goods, etc. Absolutely zero need for a car, in fact it was hindrance to find and pay for parking. Just take the T all over the city.
I lived in the Fenway after college. Loved it there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom