July Open Evaluation Period | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

This is what I imagine he's dreaming out.

2lm3upj.jpg
AWM, they won't let me use it as an avatar saying that the file is too large. :(

Anyone have any new information on the "Beast" Roberson situation?

I guess this could be worse...the Harrison Twins and James Young are currently in question for UK right now too (and they deserve it).

There's a situation? How'd I miss this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

AWM, they won't let me use it as an avatar saying that the file is too large. :(
Francis. I will take care of that for you. Will pm soon to give you a good file size.

Where do we currently stand with Goodluck and Whitehead? From what I've read, Providence is our major competition for Joseph. Also noticing UCLA getting more serious with Whitehead...even ramped up their attention on Newton. Goodluck situation tough to read right now.

Where do we currently stand with Goodluck and Whitehead? From what I've read, Providence is our major competition for Joseph. Also noticing UCLA getting more serious with Whitehead...even ramped up their attention on Newton. Goodluck situation tough to read right now.
Dunno much inside info bout Goodluck's recruitment currently, but only Whitehead knows where he stands with his recruitment. The staff is doing their part showing love but he keeps seeking attention from other schools. August/September should be real interesting to see where things go in this department.

JB watching Whitehead vs Vaughn now.

Hopefully Joseph makes a decision early...Goodluck and Whitehead have spring decisions written all over them. If Goodluck waits, seems like a good thing for the staff (if one of the forwards explodes and leaves).

Dunno much inside info bout Goodluck's recruitment currently, but only Whitehead knows where he stands with his recruitment. The staff is doing their part showing love but he keeps seeking attention from other schools. August/September should be real interesting to see where things go in this department.

I think I read or heard in a video interview Whitehead said he wants to make a decision in September/before school season starts. You see that, or do you think his decision will likely come in the Spring?

I think I read or heard in a video interview Whitehead said he wants to make a decision in September/before school season starts. You see that, or do you think his decision will likely come in the Spring?
Either way wouldn't surprise me when it comes to him. I'm leaning towards him deciding within the next few months, unless he's satisfied with being plan B in the spring for a bunch of teams.

Either way wouldn't surprise me when it comes to him. I'm leaning towards him deciding within the next few months, unless he's satisfied with being plan B in the spring for a bunch of teams.
I've fallen behind...is he the dion clone?

Hopefully Joseph makes a decision early...Goodluck and Whitehead have spring decisions written all over them. If Goodluck waits, seems like a good thing for the staff (if one of the forwards explodes and leaves).
It's all about getting him on campus to visit and closing the deal. Can't see us losing him to the schools that we're competing against. The day we lose a kid to Providence, is the day that I'll shut down my blog and never talk recruiting on this board again.

TC Hoops Czar@tchoopsczar
Juice All-Stars lead Vaughn's intrepid Nothing But Net crew at half 44-32. Isaiah Whitehead has outplayed Vaughn

Vaughn picks up Whitehead to start 2nd half and Whitehead promptly smokes him off a screen for a 3

Juice All-Stars pull away and defeat Rashad Vaughn's Nothing But Net squad 78-56. Isaiah Whitehead outstanding

Hopefully JB stayed wide awake for that schooling Zeke Whitehead gave Vaughn.th_shaqoohhh.png

Hey Francis, is that one of my avatar tries with all 5 recruits as your blog's background image?
If so, yeah boy!
If not, still gets a yeah boy!

Hey Francis, is that one of my avatar tries with all 5 recruits as your blog's background image?
If so, yeah boy!
If not, still gets a yeah boy!
Yessir it did come from you. If you or anybody else ever want to hit me up with something cool for my background, then give me your best creations.:)

JB watching Whitehead again and Hop saw Joseph earlier.
Concerning thing in the Whitehead department is that he has been playing well in front of other high-major programs, that now he might start to attract more attention from them now. Something that he has been seeking for throughout.