July Open Evaluation Period | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

Since we had fun with this a few times last year, I was thinking about doing another one of those Q & A recruiting threads if anybody is interested? If so then I'll set a time and date and we can have some good discussion as things start to play out in the recruiting world around the country.

It better happen!!! Anna wants it to happen!

It better happen!!! Anna wants it to happen!
PicsArt_1366731507104.jpg

Forgot to mention this at the end of last month, but I wanted to thank everyone for getting my blog to hit over 100,000 views. The majority of the traffic comes from you all and I'm not the type of person to whore around a million different links all over for attention to get people to visit the site. I always thought it would be cool just to let it be a word of mouth kind of thing that kept people coming and I'm glad that I succeeded in that. Much love and appreciation.wZggY.png

Forgot to mention this at the end of last month, but I wanted to thank everyone for getting my blog to hit over 100,000 views. The majority of the traffic comes from you all and I'm not the type of person to whore around a million different links all over for attention to get people to visit the site. I always thought it would be cool just to let it be a word of mouth kind of thing that kept people coming and I'm glad that I succeeded in that. Much love and appreciation.View attachment 4501
Thank you for creating it.
On there every day. :)
At least once today before this post. In fact, google searches always have you high up there, at least top 5 or top 3 when I perform a search (recent, last hour or last 24 hours) for Roberson news, Whitehead or KJ.

Thank you for creating it.
On there every day. :)
At least once today before this post. In fact, google searches always have you high up there, at least top 5 or top 3 when I perform a search (recent, last hour or last 24 hours) for Roberson news, Whitehead or KJ.
Thanks Tee. It's been great having you on the board and always bringing that positive energy.
downloadfile-3.jpeg

Forgot to mention this at the end of last month, but I wanted to thank everyone for getting my blog to hit over 100,000 views. The majority of the traffic comes from you all and I'm not the type of person to whore around a million different links all over for attention to get people to visit the site. I always thought it would be cool just to let it be a word of mouth kind of thing that kept people coming and I'm glad that I succeeded in that. Much love and appreciation.View attachment 4501

WAY TO GO, FRANCIS!!!

Love me some Francois!

Dean,
You have without a doubt assumed the mantle of assimilating all things Orange with respect to basketball recruiting. You have enriched the experience of being a Syracuse basketball junkie more than you'll ever know. I can readily get information on prospective Cuse basketball recruits with complete and utter ease and without spending mad stacks on worthless subscriptions to recruiting sites (which we will discreetly leave unnamed) and which have historically provided inaccurate and often dated information. You've cultivated a sense of sport within the microcosm of basketball recruiting and provide a much appreciated focus upon which to obsess during a period when information is essentially non-existent and unavailable. And in case you haven't noticed you've given rise to an entire new type of Syracuse Basketball Fanatic. The "Off Seasoner" Those posters who's number of posts don't diminish at all during the off season, in fact they flourish during the off season. You know who they are!... And I have to say that perhaps most importantly... you've provided a lot of fun and enjoyment in the process and I for one, can tell you that it is VERY MUCH appreciated. Well done!

Since we had fun with this a few times last year, I was thinking about doing another one of those Q & A recruiting threads if anybody is interested? If so then I'll set a time and date and we can have some good discussion as things start to play out in the recruiting world around the country.
For real? That's like asking "Does the Pope wear funny hats?" or "Do dogs like red meat?"
Bring it on!!!!
"The 2nd annual Franciscan Q&A Sessions" Right on!

Dean,
You have without a doubt assumed the mantle of assimilating all things Orange with respect to basketball recruiting. You have enriched the experience of being a Syracuse basketball junkie more than you'll ever know. I can readily get information on prospective Cuse basketball recruits with complete and utter ease and without spending mad stacks on worthless subscriptions to recruiting sites (which we will discreetly leave unnamed) and which have historically provided inaccurate and often dated information. You've cultivated a sense of sport within the microcosm of basketball recruiting and provide a much appreciated focus upon which to obsess during a period when information is essentially non-existent and unavailable. And in case you haven't noticed you've given rise to an entire new type of Syracuse Basketball Fanatic. The "Off Seasoner" Those posters who's number of posts don't diminish at all during the off season, in fact they flourish during the off season. You know who they are!... And I have to say that perhaps most importantly... you've provided a lot of fun and enjoyment in the process and I for one, can tell you that it is VERY MUCH appreciated. Well done!
Always appreciate the kind words and support that you show. Love the fact that we can keep things entertained during the offseason when as you mentioned things are suppose to be slow.

This is just phenomenal. However, I don't think it's accurate. I think you're probably a few zeroes short based on the clicks your posts get just here alone..

No. Thank you Francis (Dean?)! Your hard work is very much appreciated by so many!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bro. You have to post a link once in awhile. This is the first time that I heard you had a blog. The info on recruits on here is great but hook me up with that link. BTW I know you hear this a lot but thanks for keeping us updated with recruiting info. That goes for everyone that supplies info. I'm anxious to start getting some commits on bball and fball.

As far as whitehead are we recruiting him as sg?

Bro. You have to post a link once in awhile. This is the first time that I heard you had a blog. The info on recruits on here is great but hook me up with that link. BTW I know you hear this a lot but thanks for keeping us updated with recruiting info. That goes for everyone that supplies info. I'm anxious to start getting some commits on bball and fball.

He links it everytime he posts man... its in his sig.

Whitehead wants to handle the rock a lot wherever he goes. Basically will play the Dion combo role if he plays here.

Francis, Gist offered by Rutgirls.
From the article:
"2016 Roadrunner Asante Gist was offered by Rutgers University on Monday. The Roselle Catholic guard has been playing with our 17′s for two years now and has finally picked up his first scholarship offer. Gist will be a very special player, as he one of the tops players in the nation for the class of 2016. The 5’10 guard is also hearing from Syracuse, NC State, Kansas, and will have many more offers to come!"
Sprout up, young man. Sprout!

Francis, Gist offered by Rutgirls.
From the article:
"2016 Roadrunner Asante Gist was offered by Rutgers University on Monday. The Roselle Catholic guard has been playing with our 17′s for two years now and has finally picked up his first scholarship offer. Gist will be a very special player, as he one of the tops players in the nation for the class of 2016. The 5’10 guard is also hearing from Syracuse, NC State, Kansas, and will have many more offers to come!"
Sprout up, young man. Sprout!
Yeah I saw that he got offered by them a few weeks ago. I think currently schools like RU, SHU, A-10 conference will be good fits for him.

Yeah I saw that he got offered by them a few weeks ago. I think currently schools like RU, SHU, A-10 conference will be good fits for him.
You're right, but too bad, cause I love his quickness. Same can be said of Saintil. That guy can play some defense!

You're right, but too bad, cause I love his quickness. Same can be said of Saintil. That guy can play some defense!
I'm still surprise that Saintil didn't land at any of those schools that I mentioned for Gist. No doubt he could be a serviceable player on that level.