Just a quick reminder as to why we need to pound Rutgers this year | Syracusefan.com

Just a quick reminder as to why we need to pound Rutgers this year

Piscataway State College is getting us confused with Cortland State, who dominates the NJAC and would hang half a hundred on the Scarred Blight before halftime.

That third-rate collection of scattered campuses in the ghettos and swamps of Jersey is a safety school for kids who can get into neither clown nor barber college. And that's not to insult clowns or barbers, both of whom have more professional respect, and typically much higher lifetime incomes than graduates of New Jersey's State Institution for Some Sort of Education For Those Who Were Not Accepted Elsewhere.

Ignorance is bliss. You can't fix stupid.

LOL good point, I am not sure what the best line from that thread is but I love the posters who call us delusional. Yeah because we have threads talking about how we are candidates for the SEC and how great a coach a formerly demoted OC will do in his first ever head coaching gig. My god that whole fanbase lives on another planet, they really cant lose enough.

Rutgers_R.jpg
SunBeastConf.jpg

Also, I visited the thread linked. I am a far dumber person than I was before for visiting there and also need a thorough scrubbing atomic reactor-leak exposure style.

Also, I visited the thread linked. I am a far dumber person than I was before for visiting there and also need a thorough scrubbing atomic reactor-leak exposure style.

Its the same thread they always post calling us Sorrexcuse and bagging on the weather like Rutgers is somehow in southern Florida. They are by far the most delusional fan base in history. I like the guy who says were fodder for every other BE team but he fails to mention Marrone is 2-1 against Rutgers including an a blowout win.

Just admit it, they are better than us. Look at how many cool nicknames they came up with, I mean..."Sarah"? That is pure gold.

Just admit it, they are better than us. Look at how many cool nicknames they came up with, I mean..."Sarah"? That is pure gold.

Yep. That alone- the fact they beat us in a team-naming contest, is a mighty display of their ability. Or something.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that the Girls stay consistent to their epic suckiness and never even sniff a conference title in the watered down Sun Beast. I would actually consider attending an SMU home game to watch them put a beat down on these clowns in lieu of comedy night.

I think OrangeNirvana is the last know Orange fan not banned by those clowns...I expect him to go out in a blaze of glory after the game...no need to stick around after that.

We'll be moving on to a better neighborhood and they be be figuring out how to find their games on Community Access Sub Channel 3482-7 after ESPN dumps them.

I think OrangeNirvana is the last know Orange fan not banned by those clowns...I expect him to go out in a blaze of glory after the game...no need to stick around after that.

We'll be moving on to a better neighborhood and they be be figuring out how to find their games on Community Access Sub Channel 3482-7 after ESPN dumps them.
But...but... they hired a CBS Exec as their commissioner. He will lead them to the promised land...right? Right? Probably a bigger deal that the ACC currently has...right? Right? Probably as big a deal as the SEC has...right? Right? :rolleyes:

Its the same thread they always post calling us Sorrexcuse and bagging on the weather like Rutgers is somehow in southern Florida. They are by far the most delusional fan base in history. I like the guy who says were fodder for every other BE team but he fails to mention Marrone is 2-1 against Rutgers including an a blowout win.
There is actually thermal activity below the surface of any compost pile...maybe that helps regulate their winter temps.

LOL good point, I am not sure what the best line from that thread is but I love the posters who call us delusional. Yeah because we have threads talking about how we are candidates for the SEC and how great a coach a formerly demoted OC will do in his first ever head coaching gig. My god that whole fanbase lives on another planet, they really cant lose enough.

LOL...thought the same thing.

And the 100 post thread about them joining the SEC is pure gold. Yet we're delusional.

Nobody on that site has predicted them under 10-2 this season. 9-0 to start the year, undefeated is a possibility and bonafide national championship contender. Just can't make this up.

But...but... they hired a CBS Exec as their commissioner. He will lead them to the promised land...right? Right? Probably a bigger deal that the ACC currently has...right? Right? Probably as big a deal as the SEC has...right? Right? :rolleyes:

I'm sure the ink is drying now on their new 400 million dollar cbs contract.

LOL...thought the same thing.

And the 100 post thread about them joining the SEC is pure gold. Yet we're delusional.

Nobody on that site has predicted them under 10-2 this season. 9-0 to start the year, undefeated is a possibility and bonafide national championship contender. Just can't make this **** up.

There allready talking about the Orange Bowl this season and somehow were delusional when a majority on this board have indicated 6-6 is a likely record with our issues and schedule. I guess when you schedule Howard, Army, Kent State, and Tulane you can aim big.

You have to love a program that has had one mediocre year in its history saying that SU has had only 10 good seasons (laughable). Obviously there have been far more than 10 years better than their BEST year. Could it be argued that Marrone's second year, just two years ago, was as good as Rutgers' best year?

LOL. I love the post knocking Marrone based on his record. In his first 3 years with Syracuse (2009-2011) he's 17-20, 6-15 in Big East play. In Schiano's first 3 years with Rutgers (2001-2003) he was 8-27, 2-19 in Big East play, and they want to build that idiot a statue. I also think we'd all be disappointed if Marrone didn't better Schiano's pitiful 2004 Year 4 performance of 4-7 (1-5) this season. I swear, none of them seem to realize how recently they were known as the worst football program in college football history. It wasn't decades ago, it was 7 seasons... and they're one season removed from going 1-6 in conference!

Oh yeah, Marrone is 2-1 against Rutgers.

You have to love a program that has had one mediocre year in its history saying that SU has had only 10 good seasons (laughable). Obviously there have been far more than 10 years better than their BEST year. Could it be argued that Marrone's second year, just two years ago, was as good as Rutgers' best year?

Marrone's second year was as good a season as Rutgers and Schiano ever had outside their one 'epic' 10 win season where I think they finished #13 in the polls - lol.

Marrone's second year was as good a season as Rutgers and Schiano ever had outside their one 'epic' 10 win season where I think they finished #13 in the polls - lol.
A ten win season with wins over West Virginia (right?) and anyone else of significance?

A ten win season with wins over West Virginia (right?) and anyone else of significance?

Out of conference they beat North Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, Howard, Navy, and (in the bowl game) K-State. It's not a bad list, but lacked a signature OOC win you can really get excited about. Now you put a "State" after that Ohio team they beat and we can talk... Both their losses that year were in conference. In fact, Rutgers has never had fewer than two losses in any Big East season. It's a wonder how they were able to win all those conference championships that are filling up their imaginary trophy case.