?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

cuseincincy

All Conference
B-U-T-FULL! Trip got off to a slightly rocky start as the first 2 pubs we went to had 1 hour waits. Ended up at a pizza joint a block away that had $10 buckets. Went to take a leak and 5 feet away there was Denny Crum signing autographs, a little bit later the U of L dance team came through selling calendars. Great NY style pie, cheap beer, scantily clad college women and a hoop HOFer...gotta admit we fell into a good time.

UL fans were very friendly and looking for a close game. Got to our seats and the cutest 3 year old behind us kept yelling over and over and over "Go loovul Boo seercuse". I offered him my bright orange hat and he said NO. His college age uncle? asked if I wanted to borrow a Sugar Bowl trophy, I responded "Do you really want to talk about football?" He quickly remembered and smiled as he said "No I probably don't."

If you watched the game on TV you obviously had a better view than me. Despite expecting a close game the UL fans were none too happy after it was over. The fans I did speak with agreed that the reason UL lost is Siva decided to play a bigger role the last minute and gave the ball to Deng too often and Russ Smith didn't touch the ball the last minute. Siva is and always has been over rated. 3 points in 37 minutes, nuff said.

Thought some fisticuffs woul break out in the john after the game. A drunk UL fan kept insisting to one of our brethren "I know we have a FN better team than you" "We're better than you!" I believe all the Cuse fan said in response was "Not today." Which prompted another "We're FN better than you MFer" Fortunately the UL fan was shortly thereafter shoved in a stall by a buddy and that was the end of it. It was nice to hear some "Let's Go Orange" cheers as we walked out.

Lastly, as I was taking my son's picture outside after the game another UL fan yelled "put your FN finger down" And his trashy bimbette walked up to my son and said "you're not #1 you know" By this time I was getting sick of the lip the hillbillies were spouting so I told her to "enjoy your weekend cuz come Monday neither are you!"
I guess friendliness only goes so far when you rip someone's heart out. Go Cuse!

Denny Crum was signing autographs in the Men's room? :D
Yep! Stall #3, kind of like Fast Times at Ridgemont High! Actually he was at a table right outside the mens room door.

What else was Crum signing in the bathroom? He's probably happy to have a short name. No discrimination.

What else was Crum signing in the bathroom? He's probably happy to have a short name. No discrimination.
Were there holes in the stall walls?

I always wondered why the call it the YUM Center.

Denny Crum was signing autographs in the Men's room? :D

And the dance team came through the mens room selling calendars.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

When your buddy pushed him into the stall did you yell "KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!"

Hopefully.

Fortunately the UL fan was shortly thereafter shoved in a stall by a buddy and that was the end of it

I didn't know UL fans related to women Pittsburgh Steeler fans. Not that there's anything wrong w ith that.

Your post made me wonder: do we have a Sugar Bowl trophy? What heck did they do trophy-wise when that jackhole Pat Dye tied that game?

Must have been a great time. This was a huge win. Glad you got to enjoy it in person!!

On TV, after the game, did everyone notice the shots of the absolutely stunned Luvul fans ? They looked shell shocked.

I only skimmed your post, but from what I can tell it looks like Denny Crum likes to sign autographs in the bathroom stalls before the game, get drunk during the game, then he wants to get in bathroom brawls after the game.....good ol' Denny!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom