Just got legit goosebumps | Syracusefan.com

Just got legit goosebumps

I got the urge to go out back and tackle my tree.LGO!!!!

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I get goose bumps every time I here Marrone's first speech at the Basketball game. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

I watched the So. Florida game on ESPN 3 last night :D

Excuse me while I go get ready for the game by banging my head repeatedly into my wall.

Awesome.. I'm getting pumped for tomorrow night !!

Go 'Cuse

I watched the So. Florida game on ESPN 3 last night :D

How? everytime i hear someone say they watched an old game i go and look and espn3 says it only keeps games for 3 days at most.

How do you do it then? Because I get the same thing.

You've got to click on the selection so instead of saying all sports you find replays, football and then college football. After that use Ctrl+F and search Syracuse. Should have just about every game from last season if not every game.

How do you do it then? Because I get the same thing.

Got to replays. Then the drop down list that says All Sports...select football. Then click the drop down that says last 7 days. Select All. And they go back to all the ones from last season. Enjoy.

Got to replays. Then the drop down list that says All Sports...select football. Then click the drop down that says last 7 days. Select All. And they go back to all the ones from last season. Enjoy.
Guess mine doesn't do that. I just get a black page after doing all that. I'd done that prior to you telling me as well, and it didn't work. Tried it again, and still nothing.

Great videos guys, I hate that I am 1000% pumped up but completely unable to watch the game. I was actually able to watch more games when we were horrible than this year when every game is going to be something to anticipate.

WOW! thanks for posting that. Now I have to fix the whole in the wall that i just rammed my head through.

I'm ready to put the pads back on. Great promo video, should pump up the crowd(Darn those blasted speakers :bang:). Other than that, they should be really pumped!

Video just reminded me that we have 4 legit stars on our defense with the Thomases Marinovich and Chan Jones. 5 including Spruill. If the young guys can come along this defense is going to be scary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom