Just made a decision 5 minutes ago... | Syracusefan.com

Just made a decision 5 minutes ago...

BayonneOrange

Scout Team
to head up Saturday for the Louisville game. Now I need 3 tickets and a hotel room for Saturday night. Matt's never been to a hoops game in the Dome, so this is going to be great!!

If you didn't know, I've been laid up for the past few weeks and Matt has been so good. Helping out around the house. Doing whatever has been asked of him. Since he's been asking to go to a hoops game in the Dome for a such long time, Mary Ellen and I figured this would be a good reward.

Any leads on tickets, please send them my way. The hotel will be much easier. I'd rather not have to look for tickets gameday in front of the Varsity, but I will if I have to. If necessary, I will buy 4 tickets and sell the extra on my own.

I posted earlier saying that I'm looking for a single for BE Tourney Friday night, but this is Priority #1!! I'll worry about the BE ticket later.

Hope I'm not bothering the Board police with this. But, there are many kind souls on this board and maybe someone here can help me out.

Thanks...Mark

Stubhub still has about 450 tickets left starting at $55 each. Most are two together but there are a few three and four together. Some are even instant download. Those are the best when coming from out of town. Not a huge selection but definitely a wide range from lowers at $700 per ticket to upper, upper for those $55. I'm sure you have probably checked it out already, but I wanted to give your post a bump.

Great to see you do whatever it takes to go the game. Hope it all goes well and have a helluva time!

Thanks cliftonparksufan, I checked out all the different sites and will continue to through the. I'm sure something will break my way. If not, I'll sit in the long long range seats.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk.

Ok...got my hotel, now just have to work on the tickets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

Finding 319 row H now. Not great, but not completely long-range either. You'll be able to follow the game and cheer with the crowd. You can still go fishing for tickets near M-Street while knowing your worst case location.

There is a surplus of tickets on Stubhub, mainly long-range. These scalpers bought up all the tickets thinking they'll make a profit and they won't. For the UConn game, I waited until 10 AM on Saturday and got seats for $12 each plus fees. So my advice, if you're okay with sitting in 302, 301, 336, etc., wait until Saturday to purchase tickets on Stubhub.

Thanks for everyone's help, but we've had a cancel our trip up to the game.

Some of you may know, but I've had to have 2 surgeries on my left knee in the past 20 days. What started out as simple arthoscopic surgery has now had my knee fully opened up twice and it's still not well enough to make a road trip.

Went to the surgeon today hoping the immobilizer would be taken off and I'd be ready to go. But, more disappointment. Go back to him on Monday, hopefully that will be the end of it.

Aiming now for next Friday Big East Semi Final. I have to find a single ticket for myself, but I WILL be there!!

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom