Just ordered my Clemson ticket | Syracusefan.com

Just ordered my Clemson ticket

Wow if true that's good

I'm sure some are still being held for potential season ticket buyers but I looked at Wagner and some other games for comparison and Clemson sales are well ahead.

Good to hear. That means that I might be able to make a few bucks when I sell those tix and parking pass.

2. Niece decided it would be a great weekend to get married in Saratoga. I hate family sometimes.

517nqaQYFwL._SX300_.jpg

like to hear that but we need everyone there for wagner just like clemson...gotta welcome team back into the loudhouse and shafer is locking the dman door so get in now while you can

Would be nice but the past few years people were convinced we had 45K+ sold for various games based on seats available in those systems, and it never turned out that way.

Color me skeptical.

Would be nice but the past few years people were convinced we had 45K+ sold for various games based on seats available in those systems, and it never turned out that way.

Color me skeptical.

Agree, at this point anyway. I've been fooled by that before.

Having said that, this game has some real potential on crowd size. Especially if we can win 1 of those first 2, and then hold serve on the 2 bunnies that follow. Another what if, is Clemson winning that home opener against Georgia.

A lot of "ifs" but really not all that far fetched. Throw in about 3,000 (low side) to 5,000 (high side) Clemson fans hopefully making the trip, and maybe a 3:30 or later start. Could see 45k easily, would be a great atmosphere.

Of course I'll be at a wedding in Philly, so the place can be empty for all I care. Because I'm selfish.

I think 3-5k Clemson fans are likely. Relatively small base of alumni in the Northeast but I'm sure some will make it. If somehow we knew it would be at night early on many more would come up (fly up Saturday morning), but not knowing until a week or two prior to the game makes it tough(er) to schedule. Gosh knows we still owe y'all one for the whoopin' in the Gator, good grief that was a miserable day (for us, I'm sure you enjoyed the weather/trip).

I think 3-5k Clemson fans are likely. Relatively small base of alumni in the Northeast but I'm sure some will make it. If somehow we knew it would be at night early on many more would come up (fly up Saturday morning), but not knowing until a week or two prior to the game makes it tough(er) to schedule. Gosh knows we still owe y'all one for the whoopin' in the Gator, good grief that was a miserable day (for us, I'm sure you enjoyed the weather/trip).
I'm hoping both teams will travel well to each others stadium. If you come up, find the board tailgate and join in. I'm glad we're in the ACC with Clemson and look forward to the game. I just hope we give you a good game and maybe the right orange will win. Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom