Just purchased 2 season tickets | Syracusefan.com

Just purchased 2 season tickets

I used to be able to see what seats were available with views when buying seasons. Now you can’t? Am I missing something or is this cruddy new map setup the “new way”? I am hoping this is a case of user disfunction on my part.

I used to be able to see what seats were available with views when buying seasons. Now you can’t? Am I missing something or is this cruddy new map setup the “new way”? I am hoping this is a case of user disfunction on my part.
I believe some of the seat locations are blocked until current season ticket holders get the chance to upgrade their seats. I would call the dome box office and ask to speak with an account executive or Brett Wallace.

I believe some of the seat locations are blocked until current season ticket holders get the chance to upgrade their seats. I would call the dome box office and ask to speak with an account executive or Brett Wallace.
Thanks Bville...will do.

I couldn’t see it on my phone so I switched to computer. That’s how i lost my 1st 2 seats.

I’m buying four here in some premium location. Should have pulled trigger sooner but will gladly take today’s news!

Been in Section 101 for a while. I love Syracuse Football, always have, always will. When that Dome is full of well oiled fans and loud, it is one of the most intimidating places in college football bar none. Syracuse fans need to realize what an important part they play in the success of the program. Orange Forever!!!!!!

Can see available seats on the computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom