Just saw the Bradley presser this AM | Syracusefan.com

Just saw the Bradley presser this AM

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Nobody should be happy he is the coach. Every word out of his mouth about Paterno basically was a big you to everyone out there who questions Paterno's morals and integrity. I'm sure he got all ballsy because he is done too after 3 more games. He's a POS too.

Thought he did a terrible job with that presser.

Nobody should be happy he is the coach. Every word out of his mouth about Paterno basically was a big you to everyone out there who questions Paterno's morals and integrity. I'm sure he got all ballsy because he is done too after 3 more games. He's a POS too.

This is why the season should be canceled. They are continuing to put things the context that it's about either football, or about JoePA, etc. The focus should be that the institution, esp. the face of that instit, did not act as a human should have acted and boys were raped.

The season needs to be canceled and not say another positive about what JoePa did. If he cured cancer, he'd still be the man that allowed boys to be raped. He should have called the police asap, walked over to Sandusky's house, grabbed him by the throat, and say I'm going to make sure you rot in hell you scum bag. Maybe even held him down until the police got there.

He is a stop gap until the season is over. He wont be there after the season either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom