Justin (heater22) could use our help | Syracusefan.com

Justin (heater22) could use our help

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
Click here to support Cuse Fan Needs OrangeNation Support organized by Cuse TwitterArmy
As I had mentioned in a thread and some had asked for the go fund me link. Justin was pretty badly hurt when he got pushed from behind when everyone rushed the field. Looks like after the second surgery today he will be out of work about 6 months. Just trying to get some help for him to offset some money lost for his wife and kids. Any thing you can do will help.

Click here to support Cuse Fan Needs OrangeNation Support organized by Cuse TwitterArmy
As I had mentioned in a thread and some had asked for the go fund me link. Justin was pretty badly hurt when he got pushed from behind when everyone rushed the field. Looks like after the second surgery today he will be out of work about 6 months. Just trying to get some help for him to offset some money lost for his wife and kids. Any thing you can do will help.
This one going national boys I can assure you of that and we will get him covered and squared away. And then he takes his first public steps on crutches being introduced in the dome for the last home game thanksgiving weekend would be my hope.

Hang in there Justin!

C51FCAC7-8910-4CCD-AC32-CEEF4B600FB8.png

I shattered my leg after the first Duke bball game at the dome, slipping on black ice, so I am very aware of this feeling. I was lucky enough to have short term disability through my work and great health insurance at that time. Happy to contribute.

Done. Bump. (or maybe it should just be tacked). Really unfortunate, sorry to hear this happened.

Done. Bump. (or maybe it should just be tacked). Really unfortunate, sorry to hear this happened.
It’s fine it’s not tacked. I appreciate them letting this be just posted. Thank you to everyone who has pitched in. Justin appreciates it

Just spoke with Justin. He is overwhelmed by all your support. He wants you all to know he appreciates it and wants you all to know that he knows he is over the top some times and gets to be a little bit of a rambunctious fan at times (had to edit what he actually called himself there). He is pretty bummed out it won’t make it to anymore games this season but will be cheering from bed. He is a little rough around the edges but he does bleed orange.

We are almost half way to our goal after less than 24 hours and from looking at the donor list it’s mostly you guys here so I and Justin thank you very much.

Just spoke with Justin. He is overwhelmed by all your support. He wants you all to know he appreciates it and wants you all to know that he knows he is over the top some times and gets to be a little bit of a rambunctious fan at times (had to edit what he actually called himself there). He is pretty bummed out it won’t make it to anymore games this season but will be cheering from bed. He is a little rough around the edges but he does bleed orange.

We are almost half way to our goal after less than 24 hours and from looking at the donor list it’s mostly you guys here so I and Justin thank you very much.
tell him cuseregular is on the way for post game cuddles.

no one should get hurt being awesome, and jumping on the field is awesome. i want him to recover and jump on the field during the game next time

Ouch, hope he gets better soon. I've been there before, just have to take it one day at a time for a while.

I use $44 all the time. I just donated $44 to the football program in the Tuesday 10/17/17 campaign, and also am matching up to $144 for the first 44 donations to SU football in this campaign. The campaign centers around "44" 10/17/17 adds up to 44!!!!

I am a very close friend of Justin (known that guy for almost 40 years). I am thrilled and filled with gratitude for what you have all done. Thank you.

Has anyone contacted local news?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom