Justin (heater22) could use our help | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Justin (heater22) could use our help

Wow. The Clemson fans are really stepping up here. Love it. Clemson is my new 2nd team!! Classy all the way.

Thanks everyone! Between Cuse fans and clemson fans we have beat the goal! Really want to thank you all! The love from Cuse fans is overwhelming and the reaction from the clemson fans has me blown away! Great when sports brings people together for a good cause! Justin and family are very thank full! We will leave the page open for more donations for a few days!

I hope he is alright, and it's great to see Syracusefan.com step up. I'm not sure the feeling on the other side was always mutual...heater's twitter account really seems to hate this community.

I hope he is alright, and it's great to see Syracusefan.com step up. I'm not sure the feeling on the other side was always mutual...heater's twitter account really seems to hate this community.
I think Justin has a lot of people here he really likes and a lot of people like him. He did have an ability to over react and is very passionate about the team. I understand some people’s reaction to his history but assure you he has the team at heart in anything he says or does. He truly bleeds orange

I think Justin has a lot of people here he really likes and a lot of people like him. He did have an ability to over react and is very passionate about the team. I understand some people’s reaction to his history but assure you he has the team at heart in anything he says or does. He truly bleeds orange
Then before he gets his check, he should come on here...heart in hand...and sincerely apologize for telling everyone on this site to go f$&k themselves while specifically calling out certain long time posters with insults.

Because if he doesn't address those things, I'm going to assume he's laughing at the goodness in people here as he laughs all the way to the bank to deposit his check before he spends it on hookers and blow.

True and his tweets targeted others outside this community and is why he got blocked by me on twitter. But sometimes it is better to do the right thing by others despite their behavior. 1 John 3:17.

Then before he gets his check, he should come on here...heart in hand...and sincerely apologize for telling everyone on this site to go $&k themselves while specifically calling out certain long time posters with insults.

Because if he doesn't address those things, I'm going to assume he's laughing at the goodness in people here as he laughs all the way to the bank to deposit his check before he spends it on hookers and blow.
Because of his status on the forum that would be difficult for him to do.

Then before he gets his check, he should come on here...heart in hand...and sincerely apologize for telling everyone on this site to go $&k themselves while specifically calling out certain long time posters with insults.

Well to be honest he did ask me in not so many words to post that where I said he knows he was out of line and is over whelmed by the posters supporting him. He is unable to post it himself but that was from him

Maybe you/other admins should reconsider just to see if he has changed?
If you're suggesting an 'elimination period', during which certain probationary terms will be needed to be met, before he gets his check...then that's a hell of an idea!

If you're suggesting an 'elimination period', during which certain probationary terms will be needed to be met, before he gets his check...then that's a hell of an idea!

Double secret probation.

I honestly can't remember who he is. You all have better memories than me. But you are the ones I know and trust, so I'll just refer to what CuseLegacy said above.

To paraphrase another Animal House line, being angry at a message board is no way to go thru life, son.

Double secret probation.

I honestly can't remember who he is. You all have better memories than me. But you are the ones I know and trust, so I'll just refer to what CuseLegacy said above.

To paraphrase another Animal House line, being angry at a message board is no way to go thru life, son.
You know how it is...'he can't tell the admins to go f$&k themselves, only I can tell the admins to go f$&k themselves!!'...

I’m sorry some of you feel that way though I understand. Justin Is without being able to say so apologizing for his past actions if anyone Is unable to except that that is on them. All he can do isn’t say sorry he cant change the past and can only be a better person for the future. Rest assured For those who donated there will be no waiting period for justin to get your donations

14277DDA-3DBB-4C2B-85AD-EE28C730798B.png
His words

Shouldn't matter what he said on this board as it's only words. He is having big issues in real life and I am happy to see so many give and over looking things he had said in the past!!!!

I don't give a dam what he said in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom