Justin (heater22) could use our help | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Justin (heater22) could use our help

I am a very close friend of Justin (known that guy for almost 40 years). I am thrilled and filled with gratitude for what you have all done. Thank you.

Has anyone contacted local news?
A couple news agencies have picked up the story. A couple have reached out to Justin to interview him.

Bambrewer do you know who? I reached out to Axe. Let’s plan a get well party for Juice.
I know he had said mike tirico had messaged him. Not sure if they spoke. I have seen a few local news channels retweet it though

I just contributed $44, put it on my and Bud and the Manchild's Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in also. My previous post didn’t take. It mentioned a mention on College Football Weekly that fans were injured storming the field. The host who was the sideline reporter at the game mentioned “Alcohol”

According to the article there were no "high profile" injuries. What does that mean? Nobody famous got injured?

didn't it say high profile problems as it relates to the fans rushing the field and the Clemson players?

didn't it say high profile problems as it relates to the fans rushing the field and the Clemson players?
Yes.
"Rushing the field after a big win is one of college football's long-standing traditions. So, unfortunately, are the injuries that regularly accompany it.

Each year national experts chime in on the topic encouraging an end to the practice due to worries about injuries, and potential for ugly altercations with opposing players and lawsuits.

Friday's field rush at Syracuse avoided any high-profile problems. A Clemson official said its players and coaches had no issues during the celebration. The celebration did, however, result in a handful of injuries."

Yes.
"Rushing the field after a big win is one of college football's long-standing traditions. So, unfortunately, are the injuries that regularly accompany it.

Each year national experts chime in on the topic encouraging an end to the practice due to worries about injuries, and potential for ugly altercations with opposing players and lawsuits.

Friday's field rush at Syracuse avoided any high-profile problems. A Clemson official said its players and coaches had no issues during the celebration. The celebration did, however, result in a handful of injuries."

So I guess "high profile problems" are "ugly altercations", not injuries.

Horrible injury my god. One of the reasons I didnt rush the field myself was concern about a potential injury after having seen someone get hurt years ago. Hoping Justin recovers quickly.
The reason I didn’t rush the field was because I was in Philly.

Nothing wrong with going over the goal. That amount will be a drop in the bucket if he is out of work 3-6 months. Does anyone know what he does, by the way? Hope he has some sort of benefits with disability pay for part of it.

Nothing wrong with going over the goal. That amount will be a drop in the bucket if he is out of work 3-6 months. Does anyone know what he does, by the way? Hope he has some sort of benefits with disability pay for part of it.
I think he has to be out of work for a certain number of weeks before his insurance kicks in.

I believe he is in HR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom