Justin Moore Staying At Nova | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Moore Staying At Nova

If Jesse stays then Dickinson isn't coming. I think Dickinson is the better player and is better skilled. Jesse only beats him in the shot blocking category.

Why not both, let HCAA get creative and have both on the floor together!​

If Jesse stays then Dickinson isn't coming. I think Dickinson is the better player and is better skilled. Jesse only beats him in the shot blocking category.

Agreed. Hunter is the stronger player. Here’s a question, if Hunter wants to come but only if Jesse leaves, does Red have the “Joe” discussion with Jesse? Sounds rough and Jesse is good but not at the level of Hunter.

You would have more upside with Hunter and a center who can pull his defender outside would open up a lot for Judah and JJ.

Cuse!

Agreed. Hunter is the stronger player. Here’s a question, if Hunter wants to come but only if Jesse leaves, does Red have the “Joe” discussion with Jesse? Sounds rough and Jesse is good but not at the level of Hunter.

You would have more upside with Hunter and a center who can pull his defender outside would open up a lot for Judah and JJ.

Cuse!
I’m old enough to remember when LeRon Ellis transferred in AND Derrick Coleman came back for his senior year.

Bring ‘em all in!

Jesse had a stat line of 15pts, 10 boards and 3 blocks a game for the season. Dickinson 19, 9 and 2. Those are not huge degrees of separation. I would also challenge that another offseason of working on his game would add incrementally to this past seasons numbers.

Cuse!

Try to have both and sort it out from there.

As message board posters I’m sure we’re all familiar with the common issue of having multiple lingerie models wanting to sleep with us. This situation is not dissimilar.

As message board posters I’m sure we’re all familiar with the common issue of having multiple lingerie models wanting to sleep with us. This situation is not dissimilar.
Try to have both

If we can have DC & LeRon, and Fab & Rak, we can certainly have Jesse & Hunter.

In the “glory years” we could get out and run because we had DC and Seikaly cleaning the glass. Then DC and Owens. Then DC, Owens, and Ellis.

That 2000 team kinda got back to it because of Etan, Blackwell, and Brown.

2009, 2010 - Onuaku and Jackson.

Would be nice to have more than 1 guy who can rebound on the floor.

Dickinson can shoot the 3 and would probably love the chance to really bomb away and further showcase that aspect, and given that we won’t have great shooting from our perimeter players, our offense will need a big letting it fly this year.

In the “glory years” we could get out and run because we had DC and Seikaly cleaning the glass. Then DC and Owens. Then DC, Owens, and Ellis.

That 2000 team kinda got back to it because of Etan, Blackwell, and Brown.

2009, 2010 - Onuaku and Jackson.

Would be nice to have more than 1 guy who can rebound on the floor.

Dickinson can shoot the 3 and would probably love the chance to really bomb away and further showcase that aspect, and given that we won’t have great shooting from our perimeter players, our offense will need a big letting it fly this year.

Boing oingoingoing

Hopefully the staff is talking about Dickinson as a contingency plan against Jesse leaving but I don’t think them playing together is realistic.

Hopefully the staff is talking about Dickinson as a contingency plan against Jesse leaving but I don’t think them playing together is realistic.

Maybe

But

1680357951838.jpeg

As with the posts about the possibility of having multiple forwards and guards, if Dickinson comes and Jesse returns, would Hima and possibly Carey look to transfer? Patterson decommit? Patterson wouldn't really be affected as he is a potential redshirt candidate and would actually learn a lot in practice against 2 top level college bigs.

Is there real speculation swirling around Dickinson being interested in Cuse or is it just the board discussing him because he’d hypothetically be an impact player for the team next year?

Watching that game shows how much shooting has improved. The court was more congested.
That’s one of the very noticeable things.

Others - better passing in transition, and more aggressively getting the ball up the court with the pass.

Faster pace of game between whistles - no reviews or waiting around while nothing happens.

Jesse had a stat line of 15pts, 10 boards and 3 blocks a game for the season. Dickinson 19, 9 and 2. Those are not huge degrees of separation. I would also challenge that another offseason of working on his game would add incrementally to this past seasons numbers.

I always hate this theory to some degree. That would mean Dickinson would also improve proportionally as well. Not all players improve, I think Jesse can/will, I think he actually left a lot of easy points on the table. But players hit a ceiling and not all players improve from year to year. Teams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom