Class of 2014 - Justin Noye | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Justin Noye

OrangeXtreme said:
He decommitted 3 hours before the Diaco hire.

imo he may have been forced out. He also tweeted college football is a business

Lol who the heck does diaco think he's going to get to play at a conference USA school. What a dope

Diaco is a ridic recruiter. He will sell kids. And this will be a quick stepping stone for him.
He has been looking for a head coaching job for a long time. I agree this will be. Stepping stone, 3 years max.

Diaco is a ridic recruiter. He will sell kids. And this will be a quick stepping stone for him.

he's going to have a tough go it recruiting there. he just effectively took over toledo or ball state or bowling green. he didn't take over a bcs school.

he wasnt forced out. lol

good to know. purely speculation after seeing that tweet. just found it strange he would decommit the same day they bring in a relatively high profile defensive minded coach.

what are his other options?

And Diaco at Uconn does worry me a bit. He is a great recruiter who has beat us up over the years

I just regret the fact that this thread was resurrected now Cali will get really excited ... nice going fellas.

good to know. purely speculation after seeing that tweet. just found it strange he would decommit the same day they bring in a relatively high profile defensive minded coach.

And Diaco at Uconn does worry me a bit. He is a great recruiter who has beat us up over the years
Just a coincidence.

Understandable, but selling ND is like convincing someone to take a 20 dollar bill instead of a 10 dollar bill in most instances.

Apparently we aren't going after him for some reason. Grades?
Grades are not an issue Cali. His support team did a great job of setting him up to be an early graduate, He will enroll to his choice school in a few weeks. I thought I told most of you the reason why he is not going to Cuse

Last edited:
Grades are not an issue Cali. His support team did a great job of setting him up to be a early graduate, He will enroll to his choice school in a few weeks. I thought I told most of you the reason why he is no going to Cuse
If I remember correctly, SU wasn't interested. Correct?

Grades are not an issue Cali. His support team did a great job of setting him up to be a early graduate, He will enroll to his choice school in a few weeks. I thought I told most of you the reason why he is no going to Cuse

See resurrecting this thread was a bad idea LOL. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom