Justin Pugh just Tweeted | Syracusefan.com

Justin Pugh just Tweeted

Interesting. Must be going in as an officer. Good for SR best of luck to him

In my opinion this is a great move for his future that many don't even consider. If you have an average to successful career as a military officer you open up all sorts of doors for your future.

Good luck to him and he better bring his A game.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

nothing but respect for that decision.

isn't he the kid that quit the first time around b/c Casullo was too harsh in practice? If so, dude has done a LOT of growing up the past couple of years.

Shane Raupers is graduating and joining the Army.
Good kid from a good family. I am sure he will do well there. Best of luck to him.

In my opinion this is a great move for his future that many don't even consider. If you have an average to successful career as a military officer you open up all sorts of doors for your future.

Good luck to him and he better bring his A game.

I think I get your point but I'd be fine if my kid never considered this option. I'd play my chances with getting a solid resume and getting a job in the country without the possibility of risking my life overseas in a needless war.

I think I get your point but I'd be fine if my kid never considered this option. I'd play my chances with getting a solid resume and getting a job in the country without the possibility of risking my life overseas in a needless war.

I see your point. Not many parents are thrilled when their kids join the military for obvious reasons. Hell mine weren't and I come from a huge military family. That being said its a great way to payoff student loans and get a buck shot of experience that the business world values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom