Juwan Howard | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

I just called espn, i would encourage others to do so and the kid i talked to said well the family is suing JB. What does that have to do with with Woody claiming that it was a hit and run? Silence. Let's not let them cover it up the way espn likes to do.

I just called espn, i would encourage others to do so and the kid i talked to said well the family is suing JB. What does that have to do with with Woody claiming that it was a hit and run? Silence. Let's not let them cover it up the way espn likes to do.
I wonder how many people are suing ESPN right now. I suppose that means all the claims are true.

Apology? He should be suspended by ESPN.
Agree wholeheartedly but good luck wid dat. ESPN is the last place you'll find even handed justice. This is the same outfit that fired Doug Adler, the tennis analyst, claiming he had racist intent when he praised Venus Williams for her "guerilla tactics" in persistently coming to the net.

The Twitter platform in its entirety could shut down completely tomorrow and I would not miss a single thing and when I say I would not miss a single thing, I mean not an iota of a single thing. Twitter and other platforms have exponentially contributed to mass dumbing down of our society. It’s painful to see it happening.

Not that I’m lazy, but do you have a phone number for ESPN?

The Twitter platform in its entirety could shut down completely tomorrow and I would not miss a single thing and when I say I would not miss a single thing, I mean not an iota of a single thing. Twitter and other platforms have exponentially contributed to mass dumbing down of our society. It’s painful to see it happening.
I probably shouldn't have posted it, but I was wondering why on earth Boeheim was trending and was outraged when I read it.

I probably shouldn't have posted it, but I was wondering why on earth Boeheim was trending and was outraged when I read it.
Hey MS not shooting the messanger and hope you did not take that from my note. Was just making a broad statement. My apologies if it came across otherwise.

Lou Dobbs It's where he landed
I used to chuckle when KO would nominate somebody each week as the "world's worst person". He has a lifetime membership in that club.

1-888-549-3776 Go through the prompts and you will get a person. Make sure to ask him how many people are suing espn when he throws that line about jb out there.
I will email Keri Potts tomorrow who was head of ESPN PR and when i was in school helped me get an ESPN internship.

She actually knows the people in power.
That is ridiculous and can’t go under answered.

She worked for JB while at SU.

1-888-549-3776 Go through the prompts and you will get a person. Make sure to ask him how many people are suing espn when he throws that line about jb out there.
The dude I talked to didn’t even know what I was talking about.

Hey MS not shooting the messanger and hope you did not take that from my note. Was just making a broad statement. My apologies if it came across otherwise.
Didn't take it that way at all. We are all good. I agree with your general thoughts about Twitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom