K-JO with Confidence | Syracusefan.com

K-JO with Confidence

kingtidge

All American
Has our senior, who can magically appear and disappear in games, finally heard enough and will be bringing it non-stop for a full 40?

I dunno - but I hope so.

One thing is for sure, I like the confidence... I think that is something he has generally lacked on occasion in the past...

"I think we're one of the hottest teams, especially coming in with so much doubt, the way the media was doubting us, and I'm sure other teams were as well,” senior forward Kris Joseph told reporters Wednesday, the day before Syracuse will take on fourth-seeded Wisconsin in Boston. "The way we've been playing, the way we've been executing, especially after our last win against Kansas State, I think we're on pace to do something real special right now."

Has our senior, who can magically appear and disappear in games, finally heard enough and will be bringing it non-stop for a full 40?

I dunno - but I hope so.

One thing is for sure, I like the confidence... I think that is something he has generally lacked on occasion in the past...

Hopefully these next four games, if we're lucky enough to play that many, will be the magically appearing KJo and not the guy who tends to disappear at times. But, the guy has played in nearly 140 games for us, started more than 70. I think what we become accustomed to seeing is what we'll get.

Hopefully these next four games, if we're lucky enough to play that many, will be the magically appearing KJo and not the guy who tends to disappear at times. But, the guy has played in nearly 140 games for us, started more than 70. I think what we become accustomed to seeing is what we'll get.
you are damn right about "these next 4 games".

If KJo drove to the rim, instead of taking contested jumpers, he'd be one of the best players in the country.

It's Lebron James syndrome. Instead of doing what you're one of the best at, sit back and do what you're average at.

If KJo drove to the rim, instead of taking contested jumpers, he'd be one of the best players in the country.

It's Lebron James syndrome. Instead of doing what you're one of the best at, sit back and do what you're average at.

He lost some confidence sometime between last year and this year on drives... part of the issue was last year he would drive and try and take it down a lane that didn't exist (i.e. he'd bowl a defender over and get blown for the charge.)

I think he does much better on the catch-and-go drive as opposed to dribbling on the perimeter himself trying tofind the lane... He dribbles well for a big guy, but needs that element of surprise to take lanes...

He lost some confidence sometime between last year and this year on drives... part of the issue was last year he would drive and try and take it down a lane that didn't exist (i.e. he'd bowl a defender over and get blown for the charge.)

I think he does much better on the catch-and-go drive as opposed to dribbling on the perimeter himself trying tofind the lane... He dribbles well for a big guy, but needs that element of surprise to take lanes...

The problem with Kris is he's failed to learn to use a pull up jump shot instead of taking the ball to the hole every time, which at times has resulted in bad shots or the obvious, a charge. I really was hoping that was something he would bring to the table in his senior year, which he also eluded he had worked on over during the summer, but failed to follow through on.

Can you imagine if KJ added a running floater in the lane to his game? He would be unstoppable.

What is Bron average at?

I remember last year, thinking he was going to have a broken back the way he was driving and getting hacked hard everytime. He did get dinged up good and I see this year he has not driven as often or as hellaciously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom