Kadary and Quincy status | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary and Quincy status

As a former athlete who has dealt with both and has dealt with a complete tear of all 3 knee ligaments. Tendonitis tends to be short lived but can be very painful.

Also didn't see where he had banged knees or anything like that. So that was my guess.
He pulled up lame on one play late in the second half while on defense. He was moving fine during the play when the camera panned away. When the camera rotated back, he had pulled up lame near the low post. There was an audible yell right before that I assume was him getting dinged. They never showed an iso replay.

He pulled up lame on one play late in the second half while on defense. He was moving fine during the play when the camera panned away. When the camera rotated back, he had pulled up lame near the low post. There was an audible yell right before that I assume was him getting dinged. They never showed an iso replay.

He has been on the bike a lot this year. At times he has been a little sore or slow at the onset of games. It's possible he banged knees with someone. It's also possible that he had some soreness as well flare up.

giphy.gif

You can shed it. If you get vaccine won’t a Covid test indicate you have Covid in you
CMRD
The vaccine prevents transmission re. recent Israeli medical publication.

I even got the second dose so I’m 95% safe
I could be wrong, but I don't think the efficacy rates works like that. I think 95% of people that get it are safe, 5% are not. If you are in the 95% - the effectiveness is 100%.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the efficacy rates works like that. I think 95% of people that get it are safe, 5% are not. If you are in the 95% - the effectiveness is 100%.
That's close but not quite.

All the study shows is that 95% of the people in the trial that got sick had been given the placebo. The number doesn't actually say anything about any given subject.

The vaccine prevents transmission re. recent Israeli medical publication.
The evidence and data isn’t there yet for “prevents” transmission. Early data indicates that it reduces transmission but the question is by how much. Could reduce it by 70 percent or more.

From:Dr. Fauci has a stunningly simple way to explain how Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine differs from Pfizer's and Moderna's shots

J&J's shot injects viral DNA, not mRNA. This is a key reason J&J's vaccine is so much easier to manufacture and to store in the fridge: The DNA inside is not as fragile as the single-stranded mRNA in Pfizer's and Moderna's shots.

That DNA is encapsulated in a "harmless, non-replication-competent virus," Fauci said.

That adenovirus, called Ad26, is a common cold virus that has had its illness-causing genes removed, so it can't get you sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom