Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time JB talks about Joe’s +/- in a game that is terrible like he did for Kadary this season will be a first.

God forbid Kadary wants a coach who will treat him like he does an inferior player Joe Girard.
Yup, JB always has his chosen ones who he always covers for in pressers (which is how he should treat ALL his players), and the one he craps all over in pressers, which he shouldn't do to anyone. You tell them what you need to tell them behind closed doors, and you protect them to the media.

It used to be reprehensible, but he could get away with it because it was harder to transfer. Now it's going to factor into some of this. Same applies to the way he handles playing time, restrictions, etc. If Kadary's choice was come back and play one more year here and go pro vs. sit out somewhere else, then play one more year and go pro, he'd probably stay.

I'm sure some combination of these characteristics is also why so many guys went pro a year early.

Let's just get this over with:

Category: Kadary / Joe
PER: 18.4 / 13.6
TS%: .527 / .484
eFG%: .478 / .453
WS/40: .128 / .078
OBPM: 1.7 / 0.8
DBPM: 4.6 / 1.5
BPM: 6.2 / 2.3

More traditional shooting percentage stats:
FG%: .453 / .357
2PT%: .475 / .389
3PT%: .333 / .333

SHOOTING? OVERALL? DEFENSE? COOKING PANCAKES?

What is the question, here. Honestly, the only thing that Joe is better at him than is being from Glens Falls as far as I can tell.

If the guy leaves because he's only playing 22 minutes a game instead of 30 minutes a game, it is what it is.
Exactly. I like Kadary and he’s good but if he thinks that highly of himself and only would stay if he’s guaranteed a spot and 35 plus minutes. Then oh well...see you. No player is bigger than SU and certainly not a 90th ranked frosh backup who averaged 6 points. He’s replaceable and the panic levels here are pitiful. Johnny Lawrence would have a phrase to call all the softies here.

cuse!

It seems like you know but why choose those specific months, why are we not looking at the whole season?

I don't recall JB being pissed at Kadary's outside shooting when he was making them late in the season.

Just that JB wanted him to drive to the hoop more when he wasn't making those outside shots early in the season.

Kadary, this isn’t high school. You can’t just play anyway you want. It’s called coaching. He acts like he knows more than someone who’s coached 45 years including the best players in the world. Good luck finding a big time program who will just let him do whatever he wants. Take away his last three made threes and his percentage was not great until the last 3-4 games. You need to earn the trust of your coach. Joe has some built up collateral based on more than a year in the program.

What is the question, here. Honestly, the only thing that Joe is better at him than is being from Glens Falls as far as I can tell.
This should be pinned to the top of this forum to dispel the narrative that a coach put on his own player

I think they were developing him. Next year would be the year to take off the training wheels.
I could live with that if we had a veteran PG who was better than him.

Think we would’ve been better off taken whatever lumps might’ve come and enjoyed the much higher upside...and enjoyed having him back next year.
Dude, it’s a friggin b-ball team. Drink ya a cold one and chill. Seriously don’t let this ruin you
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Kadary, this isn’t high school. You can’t just play anyway you want. It’s called coaching. He acts like he knows more than someone who’s coached 45 years including the best players in the world. Good luck finding a big time program who will just let him do whatever he wants. Take away his last three made threes and his percentage was not great until the last 3-4 games. You need to earn the trust of your coach. Joe has some built up collateral based on more than a year in the program.
Which part of Glens Falls are you from?

Not even remotely close. Most BS thing I’ve seen in 40 years.

Exactly. I like Kadary and he’s good but if he thinks that highly of himself and only would stay if he’s guaranteed a spot and 35 plus minutes. Then oh well...see you. No player is bigger than SU and certainly not a 90th ranked frosh backup who averaged 6 points. He’s replaceable and the panic levels here are pitiful. Johnny Lawrence would have a phrase to call all the softies here.

cuse!
Shift those goalposts, buddy. Now it's up to 35+ minutes Kadary was demanding to stay?

Soon it'll be 42 minutes a game, 15 shots a game, getting to choose the rest of the starting lineup, and getting announced in player intros as Kadary Buckets.

Why not, if you're going to make stuff up, shoot for the moon.

I don't recall JB being pissed at Kadary's outside shooting when he was making them late in the season.

Just that JB wanted him to drive to the hoop more when he wasn't making those outside shots early in the season.
But this goes against your “you can’t make it in practice don’t do it in the game”

So are you now saying he was hitting them in practice late in the season and wasn’t in the beginning?

Joe had that built up collateral from day 1 of his freshman year. Give me a break.

And way to intentionally misinterpret his comments into “doesn’t want to be coached”. How CousCuse of you.

Truth hurts. Jim has absolutely no reason that Kadary didnt play more and start the last third of the season. I dont like throwing Joe under the bus but the article is spot on.
Who wrote this steaming pile of horseshoe it? What the hell did Joe Girard ever do to him

Joe had that built up collateral from day 1 of his freshman year. Give me a break.

And way to intentionally misinterpret his comments into “doesn’t want to be coached”. How CousCuse of you.
Thought you were out.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online