Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"running off" Kadary?

Running off means you intentionally tried to force someone to leave because you wanted to use his scholarship for a better player.

I'm using it here to mean more of a gross negligence running off than an intentional running off.

We just made it to the sweet 16 with joe as our starting 1, and with pretty limited contributions from kadary throughout the tournament. Believe me, we’ll be okay

What if we don't want to be "okay" what if we want to be better than okay?

Justin Powell

That's one. I mean look at the best PGs in the NBA, especially the explosive ones, they're mostly a little shorter. It's harder to explosively move a 6'5 frame compared to a 6'0 frame.

No offense, but the bolded is pretty damn patronizing. You're suggesting that many of these players haven't faced adversity or struggle? Look at the background of a lot of these players, they've faced types of adversity that I can hardly fathom.
Which players that left had the adversity you speak of?

Yup. Literally yelled at him for shooting, and kindve started the narrative that he’s not a shooter.

Kid shot it fine, all year long.

He’s a kid you start, play a lot, give him the ball, and leave him the hell alone. Like a Flynn.

I’m just getting madder and madder throughout the day.
Agreed, a guy like woody I would be upset but get over it quick, this one on the other hand is inexcusable. Especially when someone like Girard gets a leash like he’s Jonny Flynn.

Those barstool sports guys get paid for writing like that? I could write an article on the situation that’s a lot better than that, and so could half the board. What the hell am I typing all these words here for?
SU should rescind that guy's degree. CuseRunner is a better writer.

Kadary’s 3 point % was better than Girard’s freshman %, and the exact same as Girard’s 3 point % this year.

Acting like he’s Josh Pace or Stevie Thompson or something. SMH.

I’m rooting for whatever school he goes to next year.

Plenty of guys have had freedom in our offensive system recently. Gbinije, Malachi, Lydon, Cooney, Battle, Howard, White, Gillon, Buddy... off the top of my head. It was earned or done out of necessity but mostly earned.

Richmond has immense talent and should have been given the keys for next year but it sounds from that Atlantic quote like he didn’t like being coached. He wasn’t a guy that should have had carte blanche this year.

Last edited:
Yup. Literally yelled at him for shooting, and kindve started the narrative that he’s not a shooter.

Kid shot it fine, all year long.

He’s a kid you start, play a lot, give him the ball, and leave him the hell alone. Like a Flynn.

I’m just getting madder and madder throughout the day.
Dude, it’s a friggin b-ball team. Drink ya a cold one and chill. Seriously don’t let this ruin you

You could tell that blogger was a cuse guy just by reading it but Holy F@&$ was it obvious why he blogs for barstool sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom