Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he wants to go someplace where he can get his.

Can he take Griff with him?
I don’t think it’s selfish to want an opportunity to get a fair chance to display your talents. He sees Girard and Buddy able to do it here without any restrictions why shouldn’t he be allowed to when it’s clear he’s a good player. I don’t think that’s being selfish or not a team player.

Kadary’s 3 point % was better than Girard’s freshman %, and the exact same as Girard’s 3 point % this year.

Acting like he’s Josh Pace or Stevie Thompson or something. SMH.

I’m rooting for whatever school he goes to next year.
I def hear you but if the staff was confident in him as a 3 pt shooter they would have encouraged it. They have seen a whole lot more Kadary than we have.

I def hear you but if the staff was confident in him as a 3 pt shooter they would have encouraged it. They have seen a whole lot more Kadary than we have.
Frankly I think the kid showed really good b-ball IQ. I think he’d be fine if they gave him the keys, freedom, whatever. Not like he’d turn into Joe and start heaving up some of the most ridiculous BS I’ve ever seen at this level, if they let him. He knows what a good shot is.

Frankly I think the kid showed really good b-ball IQ. I think he’d be fine if they gave him the keys, freedom, whatever. Not like he’d turn into Joe and start heaving up some of the most ridiculous BS I’ve ever seen at this level, if they let him. He knows what a good shot is.
I think they were developing him. Next year would be the year to take off the training wheels.

Or he just wants to be able to take a shot without getting yelled at and put on the bench where he watches another kid throw up 30 foot bricks? Who knows.

If you can't make the shot in practice... don't try it during a game.

My goodness what a take, I guess for Joe it’s ok to keep shooting in the low 30s during games cause hey he may hit in practice

What was Kadary shooting from November-January?

If you can't make the shot in practice... don't try it during a game.
Has Jim Boeheim ever done anything wrong as SU coach?

I mean this seriously. Not asking for a joke answer. When has JB ever done something that deserves criticism.

You called Kadary selfish. Looking for his. Kadary NEVER WAS SELFISH.
God forbid he wants a coach to back him like JB defended Joe and Buddy.

But that’s not his fault.

Joes career will be something to look back on. People will dislike him mostly for things that are completely out of his control
He know he is not the best player as his position. So yeah

Has Jim Boeheim ever done anything wrong as SU coach?

I mean this seriously. Not asking for a joke answer. When has JB ever done something that deserves criticism.

You called Kadary selfish. Looking for his. Kadary NEVER WAS SELFISH.
God forbid he wants a coach to back him like JB defended Joe and Buddy.

If the guy leaves because he's only playing 22 minutes a game instead of 30 minutes a game, it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom