Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to upgrade our PG position.
Joe is a 2G having to play PG so he can get on the court.
He can’t get by people and he is terrible against ball pressure.
Plus he isn’t a good defender.
Here he plays like he is a starting ACC PG when he isn’t.

We are losing our best PG. I actually want a good PG on the court.

Who is going to come here to be a 3rd guard behind our starters? That is actually good.
I completely get your train of thought here. The only way to upgrade the backcourt would be for Joe to not be on the roster. It really sucks but any chance of Joe not starting left with Kadary.

Why would any other guard start next year when we had a better guard who sat on the bench this year?
I get it. I just feel like we are going to fill out the roster with an overall upgrade in talent. That will be a tall order with regard to Kadary, but overall, I think we can do that.

I haven't saw anyone here say he was just a okay player. I saw people say that about Buddy over and over again. But not Kadray.
I’m not going to look it up or call anyone out, but there were plenty of games where there was a ton of back and forth of people saying Kadary is nothing special and should be behind Joe

Joe
Chaz
Buddy
Benny
Jesse

Iron men
You are close but put in Jimmy over Chaz and shift Benny and Buddy up accordingly.

Me currently and I'm not sure if I should post anything else for the day that I would regret...THIS SUCKS!!

200 (1).gif

Everyone happy we preserved Girard's "confidence" now? I don't blame Kadary one bit. Our head coach needs to step down ASAP. If Wildhack can't see it then nobody will. Another year of zone-training transfer portal dudes from scratch. Why would another stud guard come in here after he sees what JB did with a stellar point guard like Kadary lol?

“It’s gotta be x” posters never decided anything by going with a mix of pros and cons lol

Portal time, get some Senior with a good handle and we’re good.
I hate it, but it is what it is.
Not that easy to find a 6'5" PG with good handle, the ability to smoothly and easily beat his defender and find teammates, AND be a potentially elite defender.

Adding a 6'1" senior PG from Western Michigan or Tulane or something is not going to help. We currently have ZERO former top 100 players on the roster until Benny arrives - there's just not much talent. We can't keep going downhill like this.

Why would any other guard start next year when we had a better guard who sat on the bench this year?

I can’t believe some people on this board don’t get it.

COACH BOEHEIM WANTS TO START AND PLAY JOE DESPITE NUMBERS THAT SAY OTHERWISE.

He said Joe was a better defender in the zone than Kadary.

There is no third guard coming to play major mins.

He wants Joe to succeed so will push on regardless of the outcomes

We all know it. It’s ok to say it

If it was the so called party then it appears this is somewhat similar to the women's team issue and a bit of house cleaning possibly or at least whatever went down after that sealed the deal.
What was the so called party issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors