Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard from very good sources that that isn't true. He was unhappy here. And it wasn't just about pt. On the woman's team, starters are leaving. It isn't just about pt. It's about green grass.

public relations... kid stuck it out at brewster for a year. He couldve lasted here another year. It was covid and everyone was locked down. What couldn’t he have liked, other than the hc who didnt give him what he deserved.

This was before he left. And by people that would know.

Not sure your timing point is relevant. i trust your sources, i just believe this is what kadary is putting out there and thats the best source of all. Its kind of obvious what happened here...

We are losing our best overall player with the brightest future. He is the only player on our roster that we'll see playing for multiple seasons in the NBA. Joe is a better 3 point shooter but inferior in all other aspects of playing basketball.

Our player is so heavily sought after and here where we are yearning for good PG can’t even put him on the court more than a SG playing out of position as an underclassman.

And people actually thought Kadary would start next year.

This is an unmitigated disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors