Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 7 months to keep him. That should’ve been happening the entire time then.

I get everyone else, but he is legit our second best player if not the best.

The best players should play, Joe’s year was not that great last year, I don’t know why people think it was.
I understand the playing time issue, but that is not always the case. We can't just assume that is sole reason for leaving. We also don't know what happens behind the scenes all the time. Kadary at times this season did not look 100% healthy- did some of his decreased minutes have to do with keeping his legs fresh for the whole season.

I see it day in and day out where I work. You have teams that are very clique and all the guys or girls don't get along well on a team. You have athletes with issues with the general student population and the culture of the university. You even have resentment amongst coaches and other coaches and their programs which spills into teams not liking other teams. This has been an incredibly tough year with covid and all that goes into that and athletics as well . Many possible factors at play here.

HE PLAYED BEHIND JOE GIRARD HERE.

JOE GIRARD.

It is insulting to even have to write that, let alone for Kadary to experience it.
This is why Joe has to go or accept he backup minutes.

The idea we roll with Joe as the starting PG is maddening now.

Kadary was literally the only player on the roster that mattered for next year. As we all knew Buddy was staying.

This sucks so much.

Emotions aside, I don't see how anyone could have Joe and Kadary on the roster and not prioritize Kadary.

Based on that alone, I have a feeling this was not a basketball/PT decision. This smells more like a "not a good fit" move.
Ask the HOFer...

Missed that. He's not senile yet but when he's that stubborn about having to be right or to prove a point he certainly comes across as being senile. And if he honestly believes it then he needs to go.

Dude denies reality because it would be a hit to his ego and it's the young kids these days who are too self-entitled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom