Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm as big a critic of JB as anyone these last several years in bubbleville, but this crap is going on everywhere, this year in particular, it's an absolute sh**show. Gotta really hit the portal, we may lose 7 kids and we only have 1 incoming freshman, and likely Jimmy B, that ain't good math, just like my sentence ain't good English
A disaster is knowing that you have impending risk coming and do nothing to avoid it.

I’m sorry, but a lot of this could have been avoided through better roster management. That’s entirely on JB.

If this is the “new way” of building a roster, there’s ZERO chance JB will be successful. He’s incapable of changing his ways to adapt to the changing basketball landscape.

Looks like JB is going to get another year or two and he’ll ride into the sunset coaching his boys. I guess that’s all he wants.

Sorry to say it, but the college basketball game and landscape has passed him by. The JB era is effectively on life support. The next two years are going to be very difficult to watch.

Last edited:
Kadary will kill it wherever he goes.
I hope he does. I hope he gets his pick of the blue bloods, has an All-American year, wins the national title and goes in the lottery. I want Boeheim to look every bit as stupid for his role in this as he should.

I'd say I hope he loses in the title game to us cause I'd never root against us but Joe Girard at the 1 is not leading us to the title game in the Battle for Atlantis, let alone in the NCAAs.

At the ABSOLUTE worst, JB should have said the starting position will be up for grabs next year, and that he'll have as good of an opportunity to start as anyone else if he works hard in the off-season.

Does JB even care? As long as his pets are happy he seems content to watch eveything else burn.
He's got Joe, Buddy and Jimmy lined up for next 2 years. He could not have possibly dreamed of a better scenario.

At the ABSOLUTE worst, JB should have said the starting position will be up for grabs next year, and that he'll have as good of an opportunity to start as anyone else if he works hard in the off-season.

Does JB even care? As long as his pets are happy he seems content to watch eveything else burn.
I don't think it is even close to that. And we . you and I, have no idea what JB told kadary

He's got Joe, Buddy and Jimmy lined up for next 2 years. He could not have possibly dreamed of a better scenario.

And a roster full of assistants that are ex players.

Sure seems like he's insulating himself from something.

You act like he’s the only one losing players... it’s happening everywhere this isn’t really anything to do with JB. Any time a kid is a little unhappy they will leave.
Generally a JB defender, but hard to claim it doesn't have anything to do with JB. His old school screaming style might be what some kids like/need, but many don't respond to (or deserve) that type of treatment.

Of course there is a fine line between pushing a kid to succeed and pushing them too far. JB seems to go over that line a lot. Losing Kadary hurts. Wonder if the easier ability to transfer might make JB (and other coaches) start to treat players better (though I won't hold my breath).

Despite how good of a player he is, Kadary looked miserable the entire year. Like he never wanted to be here to begin with. Never saw the kid happy or get up for his teammates. Dude was a good player but lets relax, he wasnt taking us to the holy land. We have bigger holes to fill

I don't know what everyone's getting worked up about.

We're still all going to die some day.

which pretty much why I don't actually care that the captain is going down with his sinking ship.

My guess is that it's coming from Kadary or someone close to him -- whether it's true, who knows. But if it came from Kadary, it's what he believes and I can't blame him.

The cynic in me thinks Boeheim just wants a guy who will be a 4 year starter vs. the guy who will be gone after next year. Either way, it's unfortunate and it sucks. I'll root for JGIII to succeed regardless but it's obvious JB picked his guy and that's it. Hope fanbase doesn't take it out on Joe -- it's not his fault.

You have been correct in everything you have said. So well done.

It sucks though.

This kid leaving should have never happened ever.
Alsacs, you know I didn't want to be right on this. Or the others. My worry isn't about the people leaving however. We can get the better end of the deal (I Know fans of Kadary don't believe that) but we can. My worry is that we won't pound the portal as hard as we can. There are great kids in the portal that we should be in contention for. I hope we are working to do something about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom