Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase...

March Kadary was a better "outside shooter" than November Kadary was.

I figured you might have picked up on that since I only posted his outside stats.

I figured wrong.
You are kind of moving the goal posts though, at first it was can’t shoot in practice don’t shoot in games, but then stats were shown showing Kadary percentage wise for the season was equal or better then Joe, and then you switched it to just outside shooting for two months.

Exactly. I like Kadary and he’s good but if he thinks that highly of himself and only would stay if he’s guaranteed a spot and 35 plus minutes. Then oh well...see you. No player is bigger than SU and certainly not a 90th ranked frosh backup who averaged 6 points. He’s replaceable and the panic levels here are pitiful. Johnny Lawrence would have a phrase to call all the softies here.

cuse!
And literally none of what you said after the sentence that began and ended with “Exactly” is substantiated.

There’s a lot of assumptions being made in this thread. There’s also a lot of speculation being made to sound like it’s fact. How about Kadary didn’t like his experience and he’s moving on to find a better one? Maybe there’s some other things going on both sides that made this transfer happen. Let’s stop pretending like we know exactly the situation that played out throughout the season.

How many times are we going to do this? How long before we're allowed to hold Boeheim accountable? Seems like never...

Kadary did literally come out and say he didn’t like how he was being used and he didn’t feel he could showcase his talents here
Yep and we all know 19-20 year old kids are rational people that articulate things well. Building a narrative off half the story leaves a lot of gaps to be filled. I’m just saying that while it really sucks he’s transferring, we also don’t know the situations that caused him to feel like he was being restricted. JB deserves the blame if he acted maliciously to put Kadary in that situation. We just don’t know the full story.

jimmy-mcnulty.gif.cf.gif

Yep and we all know 19-20 year old kids are rational people that articulate things well. Building a narrative off half the story leaves a lot of gaps to be filled. I’m just saying that while it really sucks he’s transferring, we also don’t know the situations that caused him to feel like he was being restricted. JB deserves the blame if he acted maliciously to put Kadary in that situation. We just don’t know the full story.
I’m gonna guess that using the kid as a pawn in his stupid fight with some radio caller probably didn’t go over real well.

Joe shot 34% from three in November - January games.

32-93.

That’s pretty meh.

Again, I like Joe. But some of these arguments are bizarre.
Can we pull of a trade with slick rick for one of his guards?

Joe shot 34% from three in November - January games.

32-93.

That’s pretty meh.

Again, I like Joe. But some of these arguments are bizarre.
Gotta find a way to spin this departure as not because of Jim Boeheim and shut down the criticism that is legitimate.

Jim Boeheim has had a great career this handling of Kadary Richmond this season was not good and the frustration is completely fair when you look at the other option.

I was in meetings when the news broke but that was prolly for the best. I also had pretty much accepted over the past few days Kadary was leaving.

What a bummer, no other way to put it. I like Joe too and would've hated to see him leave, but Kadary was our best PG this year and could've taken us to another level if he improved and was the starter next year.

We sorta forget too that Joe started last year because JC was a disaster at PG and we had no other option. It's not like Joe surpassed even a Frank Howard or a Scoop Jardine. The standards have to be raised higher

How ‘bout Woody? The silent assassin convinced everyone to move on and then walks into a starting role.

Talk about dumb like a fox... Dude had the master plan from jump.
He has a much better upside than Braswell. Braswell has no handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom