Kadary smiled yet in Indy? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary smiled yet in Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope kadary doesn't enter the portal. He has this shifty jerky speed change that can break ankles and an incredible handle. He will be a special player.

May be JB can alternate starts first half and second half.

Even scoop said in the Devo podcast he almost stayed in Philly for good after a Nova game when JB played him two minutes he was so mad until JB hugged him.

May be JB should hug Kadary now instead of saying in his presser Kadary fell asleep a few times during the WV game.

Going to stop thinking about this until March Madness replaced by Portal Madness-
SU's season is trending upward-
Hope the longer that continues the chances become greater that Kadary sees SU as his best option, and SU fans get the opportunity to Rock the Dome next season and show their appreciation!

I hope kadary doesn't enter the portal. He has this shifty jerky speed change that can break ankles and an incredible handle. He will be a special player.

May be JB can alternate starts first half and second half.

Even scoop said in the Devo podcast he almost stayed in Philly for good after a Nova game when JB played him two minutes he was so mad until JB hugged him.

May be JB should hug Kadary now instead of saying in his presser Kadary fell asleep a few times during the WV game.
I'm in the camp that Kadary in December vs Kadary now are two different scenarios. Blackwell lilley shared what he has heard since the beginning of the season. Even his comments about Buddy tell you that some of the early season frustration wasn't just playing time it was sitting behind the coach's son who wasn't great early on. Now that he is playing more it really comes down to JB being up front with Kadary about his role next year. If that is to play 20 minutes behind Buddy and Joe he should leave. If it is starting minutes he should stay.

As for Woody I always want to give kids the benefit of the doubt. That said the selfishness of his comments post WVU tell me that his mind is in the wrong place. What is the value of going out of your way to retain a guy who is willing to do that. Young is young, but selfishness is not easily changed.

Guys...GUYS...IT'S HAPPENING!!!

kadary.png

JB must have promised him the starting position next year after Buddy is drafted by the TWolves and Joe debuts a new cooking show on CNN alongside Stanley Tucci
Rumor is Joe is going to be the new host of Carnival Eats on the Food Network. I don't see him as the cooking type.

The waiver changes everything. I think in a “normal year” he’d stay. Also - just because he leaves doesn’t mean he’s unhappy. He could enjoy it here but realize he’ll never get 30+ mpg, and that’s his way priority.

I haven’t given up hope that they can convince Kadary to stay. I do think the ship has sailed with Woody though

Who is Kadary's roommate? Who's in his ear?

Woody
You’d think the staff would want to break this up? No wonder about the kadary rumors... he’s sleeping with a guy who has been super vocal about transferring all year.

You’d think the staff would want to break this up? No wonder about the kadary rumors... he’s sleeping with a guy who has been super vocal about transferring all year.
Lol Kadary is going to make the best decision for him. Him and Woody are close - so what

We’re steaming into the sweet 16 , It’s a great time for Orange fans right NOW. Fing enjoy and worry about the transfer portal in a couple weeks if you must. Personally, I am not thinking about it at all. It’s so rampant now just know guys are coming and going almost everywhere, Go Orange !!

We’re steaming into the sweet 16 , It’s a great time for Orange fans right NOW. Fing enjoy and worry about the transfer portal in a couple weeks if you must. Personally, I am not thinking about it at all. It’s so rampant now just know guys are coming and going almost everywhere, Go Orange !!
My thoughts exactly. We may lose some players but I bet we’ll also gain some players. And in the meantime we may just make the Final 4 and win a title. LGO!

Agreed. Plenty of time to discuss this after this season is over. By the way, the same could be said for every single team in the country and every single player in the country who doesn't feel they have an etched in stone 35+ minute a night spot. Now let's beat Houston!

Cuse

What was this boards temperature on Dion Waiters after the loss to Marquette in 2011?

Or was it very clear he’d stay?

What was this boards temperature on Dion Waiters after the loss to Marquette in 2011?

Or was it very clear he’d stay?
It's a good question...

But 2011 vs 2021 lots has changed... Not having to sit out a year is large...

Plus Dion was more of NBA vs college thing... Kadary isn't quite ready yet... But no doubt will be a NBA player in my opinion

Blackwell doesn’t know squat. All he says is he here’s things. Kadary‘s not going anywhere. Why? He’s in a three guard rotation on a good team. JB even subbed Buddy a few times yesterday. When JB has confidence in players, they play. If Kadary works hard and turns up his motor a little bit, he will get a lot of playing time next year. I don’t think he expected to come to SU and start.
I just can’t imagine our assistants want this kind of information (if true or even rumors) floating around out there, so I doubt they’re sharing it and would probably actively discourage it. Negative narratives around recruiting do not help make their jobs easier. They certainly should know that.

yikes...I mean Kadary is good enough to be a starter on a top team. Can't really blame him if he wants to do that and can only do it elsewhere...but it would SUUUUUCKKKKKK so badly to lose him.

if that's what it came down to...I would start him.

The old school ways of waiting your turn and being patient...just don't fly as easily anymore with players...transfer portal is changing the game.
Yea, just promise him the starting job and 30+ mpg and be done with it. JB knows what he has in Kadary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom