Kadary, the savior | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary, the savior

So much Lazarus Sims in Kadary. Everytime I see him play I see Sims. Hopefully can develop a better jumper.

That was the comparison that was in my mind last game. Just the size and pass first mentality, and seeing the floor and seeing the next pass ahead of time. I agree.

Though I think Kadary has a much higher upside than Z as a scorer.

Lord have mercy. I’ll file this under “HOF posters Having recency bias mental breakdowns”
Give a bleeping break.
Buddy wasn’t why we beat a mediocre BC like we did today.

Richmond is more important. When we play a team that actually plays defense we will need Richmond more.

You like to be board Freezing take person I am going to track everything you have ever said will find some posts everyone can dunk on you.

Give a bleeping break.
Buddy wasn’t why we beat a mediocre BC like we did today.

Richmond is more important. When we play a team that actually plays defense we will need Richmond more.

You like to be board Freezing take person I am going to track everything you have ever said will find some posts everyone can dunk on you.
I just called you a HOF poster and was having fun. Wow. We’re fans. We have fun with peoples takes. I say hilarious wrong stuff everyday. My god. I literally called you a HOF poster. I’ll be more considerate though

I literally called you a HOF poster.
Maybe he thought you were insulting him?
images (12).jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom