Kaleb Joseph question ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph question ...

I'm not quite ready to give up on him yet. There's an historical precedent of a player being fairly decent, then totally falling off the map, and then finishing his career strong... Allen Griffin.

Okay, so we know you aren't a member of the grammar police like some (I kid MCC... although... you do... seem to use a lot of these... dots... whatever they are... used for...).

Seriously though, I am all for Kaleb continuing at SU and as long as he decides. During which time, I will absolutely root for him. My recent comments are motivated by the hope that he can find his way somewhere else which I really believe he can. I just think that he is on a ship that is sinking and there aren't any lifeboats in sight. I'd like him to get out while he still has a lot of options available to him rather than finishing his career dissapointed and with regrets.

I'm not quite ready to give up on him yet. There's an historical precedent of a player being fairly decent, then totally falling off the map, and then finishing his career strong... Allen Griffin.
Silent G ain't no Jason Hart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom