Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Boy, how would l like to see SU with Ennis, Cooney, Silent G, and Joseph next year. That's four pretty good guards.

Kaleb Joseph is Orlando Jones

tv_orlando_jones_0.jpg

Guys, he is no Jonny Flynn... Has any1 here seen him in person? He's much more passive and doesn't take over games like Flynn could. Not nearly as talented either. I really hope Tyler stays and he can learn under his wing, or else we will see some serious growing pains next year.

Guys, he is no Jonny Flynn... Has any1 here seen him in person? He's much more passive and doesn't take over games like Flynn could. Not nearly as talented either. I really hope Tyler stays and he can learn under his wing, or else we will see some serious growing pains next year.
comeonson.png And plenty of folks thought Tyler was a four year player, much less a potential one and done.

This guy's the real deal. Very explosive compared to Tyler (no disrespect to Tyler). Hes a scoring point guard/combo guard in the very similar mold of Flynn. Personally I am more excited for Kaleb than I am CMAC this year just because Syracuse has had much more success with freshman guards compared to freshman Forwards. This is why even if Tyler leaves I think we are in great shape next year. The running game will be back when he is handling the offense.

Cuse_NYC said:
I've seen him play. Like him a lot. If he ever develops a consistent 3 point shot, he'll be lights out. He has a better mid range game than Flynn and he's nearly as explosive. The rankings are wrong. Joseph should be rated 29th and McCullough 49th. I've seen both. McCullough is not a one and done unless he makes dramatic improvement in his half court skills.

I've seen him play.

Like him a lot. If he ever develops a consistent 3 point shot, he'll be lights out.

He has a better mid range game than Flynn and he's nearly as explosive.

The rankings are wrong. Joseph should be rated 29th and McCullough 49th. I've seen both. McCullough is not a one and done unless he makes dramatic in his half court skills.

You hit the nail on the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom