Kaleb Joseph | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph

iommi said:
Maybe Malachi decides to play some defense next year and we can play him where he belongs: at the 2.

Remains to be seen. Let's hope. He has to play the 2. Your forwards are set with Roberson and Lydon.

If he transfers, SU needs to be recruiting another guard. There's no one on the radar, so I doubt KJ is going anywhere.

I like Howard, but he needs to work on his jumper. And he needs to be paired in a back court with s good shooter.

We have shooters. What we need (in addition to 2 legit bigs) is a playmaking guard that runs the offense and effectively distributes to our scorers. Frank has the look of a guy that can take over that role with time and experience.

If he transfers, SU needs to be recruiting another guard. There's no one on the radar, so I doubt KJ is going anywhere.

Was thinking the same thing, if he goes we need someone to fill that roster spot who plays guard

corpjet said:
Was thinking the same thing, if he goes we need someone to fill that roster spot who plays guard

If he goes, the spot will likely go unfilled because the coaches will say they couldn't find a quality guard who wanted to be a backup.

If he goes, the spot will likely go unfilled because the coaches will say they couldn't find a quality guard who wanted to be a backup.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

If (when?) Joseph leaves, we will have 11 scholarship players next year. Not a chance they leave a spot unfilled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom