Kansas - Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - Oregon

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Let's go Oregon.

Love those western programs who have embraced Canadian kids. (it would be nice if Syracuse starting taking greater advantage of their proximity to the GTA)

2 early fouls on Josh Jackson. (3 minutes into the game),

Very sloppy so far.

Refs pulling a Kansas

Oregon is playing 8 on 5.
How Ennis got a foul when Jackson elbowed him was insane.

If the refs weren't helping Kansas then Oregon would be up 15 with how they are shooting.

OREGON up 11. (Couple great bounces though in the last minute to extend it from 5 to 11)

Very Nice.

Oregon did the 2 for 1... when is the last time you saw that in college basketball. (which is sort of crazy)

Its refreshing to see someone who actually knows how to close out a half the right way.

Jordan Bell is playing great.

Oregon is in a very similar situation to where Syracuse was in 2010 (Chris Boucher Injury = Arinze Onauku Injury). We asked a lot from Rick Jackson in that tournament, and he couldn't fully handle it (and I don't blame Rick -- we asked way more from him than we had all year) But Jordan Bell seemingly has somehow been able to raise his play despite the additional minutes.

Its refreshing to see someone who actually knows how to close out a half the right way.
It helps when you have a 3-pointer spin out and drop back through and then get a banked 3 on consecutive possessions.

I think Jayhawks still win this. Oregon will come back to earth. Jackson and Graham will get going.

It helps when you have a 3-pointer spin out and drop back through and then get a banked 3 on consecutive possessions.

Even if they had missed both shots, it was still good to see. It still makes much more sense to take 2 shots that are say 15% lower than normal then just taking one. Why college teams ignore this is totally baffling.

He hit him, but they need the duel foul in the NCAA like hockey. Should have been a foul for the push and a foul for the flop.

Whistles seem pro-KU thus far.

Nice dive by Jackson. Then he goes over the back with no call...then touch foul. Okay, Oregon got a call there!!! Maybe I'm mistaken!

This new Center that Oregon brought in seems as useless as Dash Riley.

Even if they had missed both shots, it was still good to see. It still makes much more sense to take 2 shots that are say 15% lower than normal then just taking one. Why college teams ignore this is totally baffling.
I agree. You just don't see many college coaches do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom